**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

4D7EB95B-8079-4C9D-A1ED-EA3E13900748.jpeg
2nd workout.

Love that BI and Kuzma is there with Bron. I feel real good with those two forming into the players for this team to succeed.

Regarding Ingram, some ppl just don’t gain weight. And it’s harder when you’re younger. I’m 26 years old and I’ve been 145lbs since I was 19 lol, and I felt I’m tried hard to put on weight. I’m 5’10 btw

Nike needs to bring back the MVPuppets cruising around LA together
YES PLEASE. would be so perfect, they could bring it back after we win the Chip next season.

BI is gonna be fine, I'm not worried at all about his weight- he'll get there for sure. Kuzma looking battle ready.

Love that BI and Kuzma is there with Bron. I feel real good with those two forming into the players for this team to succeed.

Regarding Ingram, some ppl just don’t gain weight. And it’s harder when you’re younger. I’m 26 years old and I’ve been 145lbs since I was 19 lol, and I felt I’m tried hard to put on weight. I’m 5’10 btw

Bread and oatmeal. You're welcome

You guys don't think BI is TRYING to gain weight?
Its not as easy as you guys think for someone with his metabolism.
I have friends who eat like Michael Phelps, stuffing their faces with pancakes, pizzas, burgers, fries, ALL day. They hit the weights 5x a week and barely gain a few pounds.

Im jealous of them, because every little splurge I eat makes me look like the pillsbury doughboy the next morning.
Our metabolisms and bodies are all different.

I assure you, BI and all the nutritional and fitness experts the Lakers have are doing everything they can to have him gain healthy muscle mass. Its going to take time. Its not as easy as 'eat oatmeal and bread all day' for some people.

and if he's built functional strength, it doesn't matter how small he looks...
he'll be able to do damage like Iverson.
upload_2018-8-10_12-59-10.jpeg

Look at that baby face cutie pie... until he drops 40 on you. BI should be fine everyone chill.

You guys don't think BI is TRYING to gain weight?
Its not as easy as you guys think for someone with his metabolism.
I have friends who eat like Michael Phelps, stuffing their faces with pancakes, pizzas, burgers, fries, ALL day. They hit the weights 5x a week and barely gain a few pounds.

Im jealous of them, because every little splurge I eat makes me look like the pillsbury doughboy the next morning.
Our metabolisms and bodies are all different.

I assure you, BI and all the nutritional and fitness experts the Lakers have are doing everything they can to have him gain healthy muscle mass. Its going to take time. Its not as easy as 'eat oatmeal and bread all day' for some people.

It's really not that hard in terms of how it's done. Eat more calories than you burn, simple. BI talked about how he was forcing himself to eat before his draft and that's exactly what you have to do if you're a hard gainer. It's just not ideal shock the body with all that weight at once if you're an athlete

If I recall correctly sometime after he got drafted he and the Lakers decided to slow down on eating. :lol:

Jan 2nd
Jan 29th
Feb 21st
March 9th
April 4th

Putting a stack away now

Damn schedule has us playing Portland 3 times within the first 2 months of the season :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom