**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wanna hear a funny store that happen lol
One thing that sucks being a laker fan in Chicago is ppl think you bandwagon just for lebron, my only close friends know how I'm a laker and kobe fan since I was 10

So I went to a restuarant get food, I was wearing my Lakers hat and the young lady working there had a Cubs hat (I'm sad white Sox fan) and she goes to me saying " so you're a lakers fan now huh" I said " so you're a Cubs fan since 2016 huh" and she didnt say anything lol

Had to be a Cubs fan smh lol

Easy fam...

Kobe won't even work out with Ingram cuz he's an Adidas athlete.
Ding ding ding. It’s all about money/endorsement/corporate loyalty

Tatum is a Nike athlete. Ingram is with adidas. Kuzma got dinner with Kobe (another Nike athlete)

Before you say harden is an adidas athlete, remember he’s also a “body armor” athlete.

These shoe companies have their players by the ballsack

Ding ding ding. It’s all about money/endorsement/corporate loyalty

Tatum is a Nike athlete. Ingram is with adidas. Kuzma got dinner with Kobe (another Nike athlete)

Before you say harden is an adidas athlete, remember he’s also a “body armor” athlete.

These shoe companies have their players by the ballsack

So where does that leave Ball?

Im pretty sure its not as simple as just "reaching out" and asking kobe for a 1 on 1 workout session.....if that was the case half the league would have already done it.

Im almost certain theres some type of compensation involved, that mans time & mentorship just aint gonna be free

So where does that leave Ball?
I don’t know. Maybe ball never reached out. Maybe Nike told him no since Lavar trashed Nike. Maybe Kobe is busy. Maybe he can’t teach him much now bc he has so many other things to work on first. The list is endless. You do know Lonzo has been working with magic. And now will be with LeBron. Not bad mentors. Oh and rondo. And don’t forget JAVALLLLLEEEE MCGEEEEEEE

What I will say is there was an interview with Ball when he met Kobe for the first time at a radio station Lonzo said “Kobe asked me how my post game is? I said it was ok. And he said “we will work on that together” or something like that. This was pre-draft

I'm not sure, the single game tix are already on the team ticket exchange but I haven't gotten an email about purchasing through AXS yet.

I know it will close to impossible to grab tickets through AXS...

What are ticket exchange prices looking like? With my schedule looking crazy I got one game locked. Halloween night.

I know it will close to impossible to grab tickets through AXS...

What are ticket exchange prices looking like? With my schedule looking crazy I got one game locked. Halloween night.

Ticket Exchange prices are UGLY. Single game tickets directly from the team will go on sale around mid-September.

219 a ticket for Premier Seats vs the Mavs...Yikes. I got those same seats last year for a bill...SMH

bmnxcyutw9g11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom