**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m liking this HATE that the Lakers have been getting so far. It’s been really quiet these past 5 years, but I do enjoy hearing the #BeatLA chants whenever our team plays on the road.

It’s even sweeter, when we win playoff victories and championships on the road only to hear the home team dead silent and full of salt :rofl:

Can’t wait for the season to start.

Saw another video of lonzo shooting...he definitely changed his shot...doesn't bring it up his side anymore

yeah the shot is definitely smoother. dude can shoot, he just needs to get his head on straight.
The thing with Lonzo is, he doesn't need to shoot a lot in games, he just need to sink them when
he does get open. which he will. a lot.

Apparently the pacers were good with either Brandon Ingram or the number 2 pick for PG

In hindsite if they knew how good Kuzma was gonna be I bet they move Ingram for him

Ball
George
Kuzma
Randle
Lopez.

Then add LeBron.

But now that George showed his true colors being a ***** boy. I’m glad we didn’t make that trade

NO WAY anyone would go for PG ever. I've never wanted him to come and once he showed
his true intentions that was that. People on here were booing me for not wanting PG and that
I was being picky.

what's this thread gonna be like if Rondo wins the starting job? :lol: What will Lavar say? gotta admit, it'll be an interesting training camp

what's this thread gonna be like if Rondo wins the starting job? :lol: What will Lavar say? gotta admit, it'll be an interesting training camp

I know you just throwing it out there but some people really think that's gonna happen. Lonzo's style fits this roster better. He doesn't dribble or hold the ball as long as Rondo and he plays a faster pace. Lonzo would have to play worse than he did last year to lose his job.

Ingram is only an 82 in NBA 2K. The fact that Tatum is an 87 really didn't bother me until I saw how much higher rated he was than Ingram and kuzma. Don't get me wrong, Tatum had a great playoff run rating him that much higher than BI and Kuz is ridiculous

Did anybody's authentics from early July come in yet?

Lakers store is fronting :smh:

THE FRONTING HARD!!!!!!! stop giving celebs their and focus on the paying customers lol

I ordered a purple Swingman and haven’t got any update yet. If I knew it was gonna take this long I would have just sucked it up and copped the yellow (would have got my discount too).

I hope Nike puts up the other colors for Lebron and doesn’t just give us the Yellow

Ingram is only an 82 in NBA 2K. The fact that Tatum is an 87 really didn't bother me until I saw how much higher rated he was than Ingram and kuzma. Don't get me wrong, Tatum had a great playoff run rating him that much higher than BI and Kuz is ridiculous

This annoyed me too but Ronnie is known for riding the hype train with ratings. Tatum went MIA around January and really didn’t show up again until Kyrie we’ve down & the post-season Kuzma KILLED him when they played each other in LA

We talking bout video game ratings. :lol:

I can just see it now, it's gon be a lot of complaining in here all year "we coulda had Tatum!".

Back
Top Bottom