**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Our young bloods in school now :evil:

Hey bynum
CkrhjxbWEAALarM.jpg-large.jpeg

Lakers should at least work him out. He’s 7’2, huge wingspan and can at the very least protect the paint and alter shots for 10 minutes

If the goal is everyone plays better with Bron, etc, then someone like Bynum (who wouldn't need to play heavy minutes) should flourish.

That said, we haven't seen him play in like 5+ years, we don't even know if he has game in him anymore.

Healthy, rested Bynum, sure, I'd love it, but if he's fat, slow, lazy, still not 100%, he'd be wasting our time. If he's hungry, in shape, and fighting for 12-15 minutes, and takes a small deal, then i say get him in and let's let him work, push Javale, push Zubac, etc.

People grow up...

Also, I have actually heard he was pretty frugal. Still lives in the same house in Westchester he bought as a rook

People grow up...

Also, I have actually heard he was pretty frugal. Still lives in the same house in Westchester he bought as a rook
Nah the man had like 10 cars all he could barely fit in...

7-1 270 and had a 350Z LmAo
I could barely fit in mine when I had 1

Bynum will probably never be healthy again. Lakers knew he would have knee problems when they drafted him. I peeped his gray hairs from day one, sign of weak bones. Same as kyrie

i heard bynum was smart with his money, funding some tech companies.
not sure if they ever became anything but i dont think theyve left him broke.

get ya money tho

Pass.

When's the last time he was actually 100%?

The game was different when he was playing. I doubt those knees can keep up in todays fast pace game

We already have Javale and Zu. At lest they don't have 80 year olds knees

Although I don’t really care to bring him back... Javale and Zu are both garbage :lol:

If I was confident Bynum would be able to hold up for a few more seasons I’d bring him back in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, we all know that’s not the case.

If drew can give zubac and javale that work in practice, Im in....**** even a 2 way deal with the D-fenders....

His whip game was fuego, he was a real car guy. Bet he still is.

Man y’all really talmbout signing Andrew Bynum?

That dude been washed

I rather sign Bobby upshaw after a week long crack binge wit Lamar Odom at the bunny ranch

Hell i even rather sign Roy hibbert oaf head ***.

Judgin by these posts I swear y’all smokin some moldy weed.. y’all need to respect ya selves and stop smokin that ****

Back
Top Bottom