**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

but the red flags are there though- lavar was making so much noise and saying controversial stuff, signing checks zo wouldn;t be able to cash.

zo was a poor FT shooter in college and everyone was already questioning his form so it's not like the lakers brass aren't aware of it.

and still none of ya'll was saying on draft night pick Tatum or Mitchell.

Reactions: MVP
Zo needs to have the mentality like “oh you benched me? Ima be in attack mode aggressive and show everyone you made a mistake on national tv”. Instead what did we see? Scared timid deer in headlights. You can’t tell me Fox, DSJ, Tatum and Mitchell would be scared like that. They play with a chip, fearless

Y’all gotta admit Magic and Rob ****ed up taking him at #2

Zo needs to have the mentality like “oh you benched me? Ima be in attack mode aggressive and show everyone you made a mistake on national tv”. Instead what did we see? Scared timid deer in headlights. You can’t tell me Fox, DSJ, Tatum and Mitchell would be scared like that. They play with a chip, fearless

I admit it
Never wanted him to begin with

heck we dont even need to go outside of the team for comparisons.

just look at j. hart and kuz. two late picks who fought their way back into rotation.

we dont need zo to start dropping 18, 8 and 10. i'd be ok with him even at 10,7,7 but show some fire in you.

same with ingram. there was a sequence last night where him and lillard were fighting for a position and Dame finally pushed him with 2 palms in his chest and ingram just stood there like it's alright.

smh

Let’s not forget that Tatum has been coached by two very good people. I think if you put Tatum in the nets or even the hornets, he wouldn’t be as good as he is now.

This has nothing to do with an overreaction or a hot take take to last night, but when LeBron put pen to paper the Lakers should of had Lonzo on the market....

When they got Rondo he should have been traded by now...

Y’all need to give up on the Lonzo dream and trade him while his worth is still somewhat relatively high...

You have a 4 year window with best player on the planet (with Father time creeping around the corner) You don’t have time to waste....

Y’all are giving Lonzo way too many chances and I think it’s because y’all know Lavar fleeced Magic and the fans and Jedi mind tricked y’all to draft Lonzo. It was the wrong pick, he’ll never be great.... just take the L and trade him....

That’s not an overreaction, that’s something I consistently been saying since LeBron came to LA.

F69FFBF6-5566-4C93-9E70-8B85729557B2.jpeg

This has nothing to do with an overreaction or a hot take take to last night, but when LeBron put pen to paper the Lakers should of had Lonzo on the market....

Y’all need to give up on the Lonzo dream and trade him while his worth is still somewhat relatively high...

You have a 4 year window with best player on the planet (with Father time creeping around the corner) You don’t have time to waste....

Y’all are giving Lonzo way too many chances and I think it’s because y’all know Lavar fleeced Magic and the fans and Jedi mind tricked y’all to draft Lonzo. It was the wrong pick, he’ll never be great.... just take the L and trade him....

That’s not an overreaction, that’s something I consistently been saying since LeBron came to LA.

Son you care way too much about the Lakers for somebody that's not a fan. :lol:

Lonzo should start. We need rondo off the bench. Last night our bench was horrible.

Let rondo and Kuzma cook in the second unit while ball facilitates first team

He was mostly playing 2 guard last night. Give him the ball and go!

Wear waived, we signed Jonathan Williams to a 2 way contract

The zu project is a wrap b
Ya and maybe after seeing a real game last night the lakers realize Williams fits pretty well with this team. Hustle guy that has some length and is agile. Sign us up. Zubac can never play our style of offense

Son you care way too much about the Lakers for somebody that's not a fan. :lol:

I’m a fan of Basketball first, basketball heads know. And I want LeBron to succeed and tear down the Warriors, the quicker that happens the better for all of us... agreed?

But I see people in here still clinging to Lonzo with this apologetic optimisism and I become perplexed. Just take that L and trade him, it absolutely has to be done. The quicker the better

This kind of dumb *** logic would have had Ingram outta here in a same situation last year.

It takes longer for that light to click for some players.

Trading Lonzo after 1 game where he just got cleared to play a week ago after not playing basketball since March is grade A dumb ****.

Reactions: DLF
I’m a fan of Basketball first, basketball heads know. And I want LeBron to succeed and tear down the Warriors, the quicker that happens the better for all of us... agreed?

But I see people in here still clinging to Lonzo with this apologetic optimisism and I become perplexed. Just take that L and trade him, it absolutely has to be done. The quicker the better

But you ain't making sense. Lonzo's trading value ain't high at all. He's fresh off surgery and tryna work the rust off. What team is gonna trade for that? And what are they giving up?

This kind of dumb *** logic would have had Ingram outta here in a same situation last year.

It takes longer for that light to click for some players.

Trading Lonzo after 1 game where he just got cleared to play a week ago after not playing basketball since March is grade A dumb ****.

Wrong... this has nothing to do with “one game”, read again.....

Wrong....I’d absolutely keep Ingram.....

Keep trying tho

But you ain't making sense. Lonzo's trading value ain't high at all. He's fresh off surgery and tryna work the rust off. What team is gonna trade for that? And what are they giving up?

Lots of teams/dumb GM’s trade for potential....youth and hope is an asset itself. Plus we live in a world where the Hawks play in the NBA....

Lonzo is coming off a meniscus injury, he’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom