**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Props to Luke for playing zubac. Gotta give credit where it’s due even though he still sucks

So glad I changed my screen name from ballcontrol before too many people realized I was a Lonzo Stan.

Just watched highlights...

LeBron closed that game well, we gotta start seeing what the man does for the team and that he made sure we won that game. He doesn't look happy to end the game, you can tell his head is in June and he knows this current team is not ready yet.

Rondo needs to be a Laker for life. Dude was barking at everyone's head the final minutes...

Hart needs to get paid- dude is a stud.

Zo is still a very good player. Kinda gives off that Rubio vibe back in the day, you know he's talented but it just hasn't translated 100% to the NBA yet.

JAVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!

Lance is money.

Kuz is money.

This is a very entertaining team, what a start so far!

Rondo needs to be starting simple as that

Zo would never have took control and barked at the team like that

He just ain’t ready for what we trying to establish and BI Smh this is why I have no problem letting him go for a vet

Gotta keep in mind Zo was only able to shoot over the summer because of his knee. Not that I ever expect him to be a dynamic playmaker, but I imagine in the coming weeks/months, he'll be more active on both sides of the ball.

2682A7B4-0AA2-4D07-BDC5-99E0C89F478C.png
For anyone that wears size 11, shoezeum on Instagram is selling off a bunch of classic Kobe’s for reasonable prices.

Gotta keep in mind Zo was only able to shoot over the summer because of his knee. Not that I ever expect him to be a dynamic playmaker, but I imagine in the coming weeks/months, he'll be more active on both sides of the ball.
He actually said in an interview that he WASNT really able to shoot until he was cleared few weeks before training camp. Like actual shooting coming off screen 1 on 0. I think he was ok to do upper body workouts and hence why he got so big from April to October.

Rondo made 8 FGs last night
Getting to the hoop and finishing layups, taking advantage of a big man switching onto him.

We finally have a PG who can do that. When we get points from the point guard position, we win

Last edited:
Lakers def better with Rondo. His Mamba Venom is lethal. Comes with a left hook right after.
Seriously tho, rondo has been so good this season. Like having Sam Cassel type leadership and locker room pressence.

Back
Top Bottom