**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Leaving BI out there on KAT should have killed us but KAT was being KAT and not engaged.

When Rose put up that three, I thought it was a wrap.

I wish Bron would have ran an actual play at the end. It was disappointing watching him chuck shots.
I will repeat: KAT IS THE CORNIEST PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE.
upload_2018-11-8_10-38-18.jpeg
kat_shoes.png

but yeah, Zo was benched for a reason. Rondo was a better fit with the new guys. All Star Break would be a good indicator as to where we actually are as a team. or maybe even later than that... way too early to throw anyone under the bus aside from KCP.

Really sad how Lonzo can’t beat out old wrinkly Rondo for minutes. Especially in the 4th. That’s on him

Rondo is a steady vet who knows how to run a team despite his poor shooting

Rondo is out there helping us win games night in and night out.
Some nights he impedes the offense and thats evident, but for the most part he is balling his *** off and getting **** done on the court.

Blame Lonzo for not making it harder on Luke to take him out.
Dude is out there looking like a deer in headlights during important stretches of the game.
Those aren't moments we need him to be out there to 'Grow.'
Those are moments we need a play maker and point guard to take control of the offense, calm everyone down, and get **** done.

More times than not, when Rondo has gotten in the game in these crucial moments he's doing that.

Why the **** is anyone complaining about him?
Get on Lonzo for looking lost and timid out there.

He's getting his starts and he's getting minutes to grow and be confident, its not like he's being benched all night.
If he cannot beat out an old man Rajon Rondo for 4th quarter minutes personally i feel like its on him. He's being outplayed.

Lonzo plays effective for 6 minutes, Luke takes him out for damn near an entire quarter in the 1st half, that's on Zo? Rinse, repeat in the 2nd half. What game are y'all watching? Rondo has cost us more games than he's helped.

Really sad how Lonzo can’t beat out old wrinkly Rondo for minutes. Especially in the 4th. That’s on him

Rondo is a steady vet who knows how to run a team despite his poor shooting
Rondo was a great signing for insurance at the PG position. But we need to be be seeing 30+ mins from Lonzo to see how effective he can be. If he can't show anything then package him out. I'm a big Lonzo fan too but we gotta see something from him

Lonzo plays effective for 6 minutes, Luke takes him out for damn near an entire quarter in the 1st half, that's on Zo? Rinse, repeat in the 2nd half. What game are y'all watching? Rondo has cost us more games than he's helped.
Zo -8
Rondo +10

One thing I noticed last night was the little run the Lakers had when it was BI and Zo sharing the playmaking duties on the floor. I want to see luke run that pair with the 2nd unit when Bron is resting.

I had high hopes for Luke but I think it's clear he can't coach...don't know where we go from here

Reactions: DLF
Luke getting byke at Lavar for that coaching with his eyes closed jab. "And I can keep your son on the bench with my eyes closed, chief"

Lonzo stans In they feelings this morning. Y’all need to pray for your boy, Fox comin up. I’m actually worried for him

Back
Top Bottom