**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol at the rockets hitting us up for KCP

Lakers not gunna give up a 1st for Ariza man.

He’s either coming here for a 2nd and KCP or a buyout. I wouldn’t go any higher for him.

zo's defense is amazing, on the real if we were to trade him our defensive energy and identity would change.

I been critical of him not being able to be a threat on offense, but the impact he has on D is integral to what we do.

smart cat, he knows he's got some work to do on the offensive end, but that dood been playing his *** off on D everynight.

As a laker fan after you digest the fact he just not going to score or be an offensive option for us this year, he brings elite level defense I **** with that.

Bradley Avery comes to mind, but ZO actually probably a bigger threat on offense with his vision and playmaking.

again, as much as I been harping on dood I can't imagine this team without him.

Last edited:
Jason+Kidd+Dallas+Mavericks+v+Miami+Heat+Ea2x-73uMmol.jpg

zo's defense is amazing, on the real if we were to trade him our defensive energy and identity would change.

I been critical of him not being able to be a threat on offense, but the impact he has on D is integral to what we do.

smart cat, he knows he's got some work to do on the offensive end, but that dood been playing his *** off on D everynight.

As a laker fan after you digest the fact he just not going to score or be an offensive option for us this year, he brings elite level defense I **** with that.

Bradley Avery comes to mind, but ZO actually probably a bigger threat on offense with his vision and playmaking.

again, as much as I been harping on dood I can't imagine this team without him.

100% agree with all this. But at the same time..he's gotta step up his offense. If he never improves from today, he's a bench player. He's gotta get to a point where you can depend on him to take what the defense gives and not do dumb ****. That's it..

Agreed on his defense. We’re talking elite defender potential both on ball and team defense.

If his offense remains as-is, it’s gonna be fascinating to see what kind of contract he gets in a few years.

Zo will be really good for us on defense once the playoffs start and the game flow slows down

Back
Top Bottom