**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

48422769_10166918486762037_7767111427516530688_o.jpg

and

48419184_10157087263718083_7568012257095843840_o.jpg

Concords

Christmas was perfect this year for me :pimp:

So what?

Injuries happen to ANY player at ANY time.

Smh

This is why folks get "out of sync" with you. Who care about 34. A Laker is hurt...smh

Any particular reason you're upset? Or you just wanna be mad for some reason? :lol:

This is the danger. Bron, year 16. This is the danger building around him, this window. A shorter window.

Hopefully he's fine. Been a tank his whole career, very Kobe-esque the way he works 24/7 on his body, on his health.

But this is the danger, that at some point......let's hope we never get there.
But the day will come. 2019, 2020, 2021, someday, just as we saw with Kobe.

Why that angers you, I don't know. Maybe I should just bash rotations and minutes/substitution patterns to earn reps from you that way to keep you happy. Seems to work for all the sheep in here.

But me saying he turns 34 next week is some crime. My apologies.

I don’t see Bron coming back for these next 2 games, especially since they’re back to back. If the MRI comes up and nothing is wrong. I can see him back on Sunday.

Bron says he could play Thursday, but Jimmy Butler did miss 2 games with a similar injury.

Since we held off this game, and should get Javale back, letting Bron get ~4/5 days off wouldn't be the worst idea. Even a split would suffice, but if we wanna be greedy and get both, that would be swell.

Wonder if we let Javale walk this summer and give Zu the starting job next season if he keeps producing in his upcoming bench role the rest of this season

Zu's presence in the paint tho.

When you have a capable big down low, these gsw boys really struggle to score and defend. Can only imagine AD and playoff Bron against them..yeeesh

Any particular reason you're upset? Or you just wanna be mad for some reason? :lol:

This is the danger. Bron, year 16. This is the danger building around him, this window. A shorter window.

Hopefully he's fine. Been a tank his whole career, very Kobe-esque the way he works 24/7 on his body, on his health.

But this is the danger, that at some point......let's hope we never get there.
But the day will come. 2019, 2020, 2021, someday, just as we saw with Kobe.

Why that angers you, I don't know. Maybe I should just bash rotations and minutes/substitution patterns to earn reps from you that way to keep you happy. Seems to work for all the sheep in here.

But me saying he turns 34 next week is some crime. My apologies.

Another useless book.

Ok

We're just a really up and down team right now. One night, we can look really bad and lose to the Grizzlies at home and then the next tame blowout the warriors on the road. On a night to night basis, I never know what to expect from this team, which can be frustrating.

LeBron was bound to get injured eventually, he's played 156 e games in a row including reg season and playoffs, honestly, even if he's good to go he probably needs a rest. Also, it was good to see the young guys flourishing without him. You can definitely see their confidence to growing. I see LeBron missing the next two games. Hopefully we can hold our own in Sacramento.

Y'all think Zubac is legit? Has he turned the corner or is this just a good week long stretch?

Last edited:
I say we let Bron sit these next two, With Rondo & Ingram back we still have guys that can run the offense & some of our young guys are rolling now.

I keep saying this but KCP minutes need to go to Lance & Rondo, We need another Four (preferably who can shoot). we have enough at the guard spot.

I would let Bron sit too. Dude really is a tank and knows how to take care of himself.

Kobe was the same to. I feel like it was more his injuries than his age.

Back
Top Bottom