**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 2.20.02 PM.png

Luke was 34-3 with that roster...........

So we switch suits, just suits, and gain 7-10 wins? :lol:

Yes, yes, that's what I do. You got me.
Running Steve Kerr’s offense. Dude didn’t design ****. Everything was already installed by Kerr. How hard is it to sub curry klay and dray?

I mean along with suits comes a whole different scheme and coaching staff. The use of analytics to influence decision making. The addition of shooting coaches. Basically things any competent and successful coach would do.

Lmao it’s true. You literally see us being damn near last in half court efficiency (even with Bron) and you can’t accept that Luke is terrible lmao. Or the fact that Brandon Ingram and Zo are criminally misused. But apparently that’s an issue with talent.

Funny thing, about 93% of this thread wanted nothing to do with MDA.

Now think we'll improve by simply getting rid of Luke.

Heh.

No injury excuses

How many depleted teams beat us over the years?

Remember Memphis with 8 active players blowing us out?

No excuse for this pathetic effort

At least some of you are keeping it consistent when our young PG is showing listless effort.

Zo with 0 points today.

Good thing we traded DLo's eyebrows. :smokin
Ingram is going to Ingram, 13 points. Were they on a back to back the way they played. No energy, Zo really is garbage his game is to up and down. If his shot isn't falling he plays very lackluster and with no purpose.

U guys still watching Lakers basketball? Lol at you guys.

I’ll wait til we at least get Kuzma back and or Luke is fired.

Yeah, Zo HAS TO BE MORE engage with 3 players out (can’t only shoot 4 times) This only truly bad game. At least OKC game he shut down Russle. Notice only shot 4 times today and vs OKC.

20/12/9 - (8/13) 62%
19/6/5 - (7/16) 44%
13/6/2 - (6-14) 43%
3/4/7 - (1-4) 25%
17/6/2 - (6-12) 50%
0/6/4 - (0-4) 0%

Yeah, Zo HAS TO BE MORE engage with 3 players out (can’t only shoot 4 times) This only truly bad game. At least OKC game he shut down Russle. Notice only shot 4 times today and vs OKC.

20/12/9 - (8/13) 62%
19/6/5 - (7/16) 44%
13/6/2 - (6-14) 43%
3/4/7 - (1-4) 25%
17/6/2 - (6-12) 50%
0/6/4 - (0-4) 0%

It’s not his first scoreless game of the season and he’s had MANY games with less than 5 points. Unacceptable for a modern day point guard, much less a #2 pick

Drafting Fox is probably what we should have done.

Or kept D. Lo. Still could have had Kuz.

But can't do crap now unless we unload all of them for AD.

Back
Top Bottom