**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I told myself I wouldn't watch this team until Lebron got back but I keep getting sucked in. All these games are the same: missed free throws, missed wide open 3s, Ingram isos in the 4th, inconsistent effort. Fire this bum Luke already.

Reactions: DLF
E8B37689-89A0-4714-8104-802F612954AE.jpeg

Kuz playing hero ball now. KCP with the open lane to the rim and Kuz keeps it. Better make that shot. Pick and roll with Javale with an open alleyoop and Kuz shoots a floater. Its over.

We knew going into the season that perimeter shooting was our weakness

We keep shooting them though

Damn we are so trash

Can’t even put up 90 on the mf cavs? These ****** give up 114 nightly

Even stu lantz bald head *** callin em bums on live tv

Cavs been out of fouls since the beginning of the 4th yet they dont take advantage of that. Well, theyre like Hack-a-Lakers anyway with their 50% FT.

If I wake up tomorrow and Luke is still coaching this team I'm gonna lose it. We should just shut Lebron down and tank from here on out. What does winning 44 games get us? We might as well tank and get a lotto pick to package with our trash "young core".

We knew this season would be a learning experience and were learned alot. Mainly, that none of our young guys are ready to contribute in any meaningful way. I've seen enough from Zo, Kuzma and BI to make an assessment. They're role players at best.

Back
Top Bottom