**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lmaooo you can't make this up

David Griffin and Mike Zarren. Jesus Christ, AD is going to the Lakers for a hot dog and large coke if David gets the job. Cold day in hell before the Lakers get him if Mike gets the job.

p4bmamx07rg21.jpg
:smokin:smokin:smokin

LeBron will always and forever be my guy. I love the fact that he's changing the game for players and the fact that he's a true visionary. White super-agents like Scott Boras have dominated and shaped the sports landscape for years (working the background, manipulating the media, etc.) with no complains, the moment a black run agency does the same thing and all of a sudden they're ruining the league. FOH

Last edited:
This generation rap trash AF! (Except Cole)

Gimme some Blu, Nas, Masta Ace, Black Thought over any of this garbage

*flame suit activated*

:smokin:smokin:smokin

LeBron will always and forever be my guy. I love the fact that he's changing the game for players and the fact that he's a true visionary. White super-agents like Scott Boras have dominated and shaped the sports landscape for years (working the background, manipulating the media, etc.) with no complains, the moment a black run agency does the same thing and all of a sudden they're ruining the league. FOH

There's black agents in the league that have a lot of clientele as well. The race thing was a reach in this instance.

Reactions: God
There's black agents in the league that have a lot of clientele as well. The race thing was a reach in this instance.
True but what Lebron and Roddy ricch paul is doin is different. They’re breaking that glass ceiling typically kept on minorities. Other black agents just stay in they lane. Lebron/RP tryna take the power away from owners/GMs and give it to the players. A black man with power is what these old rich white folk don’t want.

True but what Lebron and Roddy ricch paul is doin is different. They’re breaking that glass ceiling typically kept on minorities. Other black agents just stay in they lane. Lebron/RP tryna take the power away from owners/GMs and give it to the players. A black man with power is what these old rich white folk don’t want.

I think there's elements of that but I think the biggest thing is they think they're getting away with a conflict of interest. You can't really separate Bron from Klutch/Rich because of their personal relationship. They believe their basically trying to funnel players to him and skirting around the tampering rules in doing so. Black agents are pissed of too because that's a dynamic most of them don't have.

I think there's elements of that but I think the biggest thing is they think they're getting away with a conflict of interest. You can't really separate Bron from Klutch/Rich because of their personal relationship. They believe their basically trying to funnel players to him and skirting around the tampering rules in doing so. Black agents are pissed of too because that's a dynamic most of them don't have.
I don’t disagree with this at all tbh. I just think the biggest reason people are upset is because the players are developing this new level of consciousness. They are becoming aware of their value and their power. Before they operated with obsequious submission to ownership. Now players are being able to dictate where they want to go and when they want to go. The owners are losing control and I think that’s what they are pissed about. The NFL has done a great job suppressing this with its players (LeVeon is a good example). But Lebron/RP come in and are influencing this new mindset and style of thinking that adversely affects ownership. Everyone in the league tampers. How else do free agents sign immediately at the dot when free agency starts? But what Lebron/RP is doing goes beyond tampering. It’s about reappropriating power to the players.

I don’t disagree with this at all tbh. I just think the biggest reason people are upset is because the players are developing this new level of consciousness. They are becoming aware of their value and their power. Before they operated with obsequious submission to ownership. Now players are being able to dictate where they want to go and when they want to go. The owners are losing control and I think that’s what they are pissed about. The NFL has done a great job suppressing this with its players (LeVeon is a good example). But Lebron/RP come in and are influencing this new mindset and style of thinking that adversely affects ownership. Everyone in the league tampers. How else do free agents sign immediately at the dot when free agency starts? But what Lebron/RP is doing goes beyond tampering. It’s about reappropriating power to the players.

Yup. Players are making so much money they're starting to eye their bosses' jobs. MJ was first but it's taking 20+ years for someone like Bron to follow his footsteps. It won't take even 5 years for the next after Bron. That prospect is terrifying to the establishment

Back
Top Bottom