**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The only reason this down patch doesn't bother me as much is because in my life time I have seen so much success.

Born in 82 the day they won the chip. I have seen 8 titles since I have been alive. I've been spoiled. I have seen other franchises not win anything in that time frame.

This horrible because so many things haven't gone our way since the mixed CP3 trade but what can you do?

We will get this right. Just might be longer than we thought.

Sure is. Need something good to happen lol those ****s in the main thread better keep that same energy if lakers squad up lol

Honestly, who can the Lakers get this summer?

Realistically

Kemba
Jimmy B
Boogie
Juju (hoping)
Vuc

Honestly if we could get Randle back and some shooting like Danny Green and the kids get a full offseason healthy and drama free I'm good.

Y’all ever just sit there and it hits you how trash we are? Like 6 years of trash. Remember the days of “Lakers have only missed the playoffs once in 25 years”?
Been a rough time, even though I been saying since Bron was out we won't make the playoffs but 6 years of not making it is tough. That's a long f'n time. And Laker fans ready to crucify my dawg Bron.

Can't even enjoy watching other games.

tocry.png

Realistically

Kemba
Jimmy B
Boogie
Juju (hoping)
Vuc

Honestly if we could get Randle back and some shooting like Danny Green and the kids get a full offseason healthy and drama free I'm good.

Thing about it, these players aren't bad.

Hell if love and Kyire can get to 4 straight finals

Ball
Kemba
Jimmy
Bron
And whoever

Should be able to make noise.

Back
Top Bottom