**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ironically. If kawhi chooses the clippers he will be a villain in his own damn town lol

Vucevic got 22 mill a year. thats the market now for D'lo in my opinion. both barely all stars.etc

Keep seeing the “Kawhi wants to be joined by top tier FA”

Ummmm

The Clippers have 0, pretty sure clippers gotta trade away most of the players to sign Butler. No?

The Lakers have 2.....AD and Bron.

Ummmm

The Clippers have 0, pretty sure clippers gotta trade away most of the players to sign Butler. No?

They’re saying he’ll team up with KD or longshot jimmy lol

But idk man
I’m just gonna go in with the mindset that Lakeshow will be D Lo + some depth

Reactions: DLF

Ummmm

They just have to trade Gallo to open up two max slots.

clippers pitch:

join us and lead your own team...dont team up with the other team in LA and their two superstars. oh and also, we trying to get you either KD or JImmy butler...you know...to team you with other superstars.

lol

They just have to trade Gallo to open up two max slots.
yes.

you have to get rid of Gallos 1 year 22 mill dollar contract BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO RENOUNCE ALL YOUR OTHER PLAYERS (except zubac) and give up their birds rights.

so you'd go in with Lou Will, Harrell, Kawhi, Butler, Shai and Shamet and couple other no namers. You'd lose Pat Bev, Wilson Chandler, JaMychal Green. You'd replace these with the room exception and vet mins. Still a very good team though so kudos to them for setting themselves up like this.. Nobody thought Harrell would be this good and Lou Will is an idiot for taking 8 mill a season lol.

There is no question that Bron, AD, Kuz, Kawhi is a much better team to have then the above mentioned team. At this piont its a matter of how much he likes lebron and the spotlight. It might just be a "feel" thing

I just realized that report at the trade deadline about how "the clippers front office laughed at the lakers front office for including Zubac in a trade..." was probably fake news orchestrated by Woj and Balmer.

But would either be better than AD/Bron?

Does he want to be with other stars or not?
That’s the thing bro
It don’t make sense
So probably hella smoke and mirrors rn

If he wants to join stars
You know damn well the place he gotta go
If he doesn’t then he stays in toronto

But I think he knows the burden it takes to be no. 1 he literally hobbled thru the finals and he took 20 games off with load management lol

Clippers does not appeal to me and he’s going to never get out of lakers shadow with bron and ad there lol
I think he cares a lot about career longevity and brand impact plus winning
Lakers meet all 3 criteria

But I’m not mad at D Lo and depth either

Roggin kinda already called the meetings with D'lo Pat bev and Seth before the meeting with Kawhi was even announced. So it's not really a pivot away from Kawhi

Back
Top Bottom