**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would Horford come here for the 4.8 if we pulled Kawhi? I know that sounds crazy, but vet ring chasers.....he'd be turning down a ton of money......but, Sac already spent, NO already spent, he doesn't want to go back to Boston......would it be possible?

Would Horford come here for the 4.8 if we pulled Kawhi? I know that sounds crazy, but vet ring chasers.....he'd be turning down a ton of money......but, Sac already spent, NO already spent, he doesn't want to go back to Boston......would it be possible?

Horford already has a deal lined up. Most of the things happening right now are a formality. Small percentage of guys are actually playing wait and see, everyone else already knows what they're gonna do ahead of time

Come on man.
Horford is about to sign for 100 million more than that today. **** a ring.

I've seen Horford back to Boston, to Sac, to NO, to Philly ALL today, and none of that has happened, that's why I'm tryin to figure out where he's really going. :lol:

is it possible to have a heart attack out of happiness?
Yes.
RIP Blue
tenor.gif

I'm a little frustrated every single FA and team were lined up by 3:01. I mean Woj gattling gunned tweet after tweet at 3:01. CLEAR tampering.

And we're having to wait and play every detail safe as **** to make sure the league don't come down on us. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom