**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

qcoqDXH.jpg

Rondo's value was marginalized under Luke. He's no longer the player he once was and I know it's cliche but his intangibles will be realized come playoff time.

Vogel really needs to not put both Lebron and Rondo on the floor.

Where does all this leave Kuzma? Are they going to shift him to SF? He always seemed more like a 3 than a 4 to me. LeBron should just run the point and let Kuzma start at 3 with AD at 4 and Boogie at 5.

Starting lineup is prolly Cook-Green-Bron-AD-Cousins. Closing lineup with Kuz/AD at the 4/5.

Cook with the first unit to spread the floor and Rondo leading the 2nd unit with Kuz aint that bad.

Cook Rondo
Green KCP
Leb THT
AD Kuz
Boogie McGee

Now we gotta bring back Caruso, Williams and give Norvell some minutes

Lol we gonna have a squad from 1-12 again. Lol

I was up gaming with my wife when the news broke, and like everyone else i really wasn't expecting Kawhi to come, the PG thing was pretty crazy though.

As far as I'm concerned its business as usual
Clippers did nothing to make me even remotely believe they will make any type of noise.
They thought they were making noise with CP3,Blake, DJ.....as long as they don't win
I think Kawhi and PG are both ****** for this move.
Kawhi really couldn't have just flatly said the Lakers are out?
Dude gonna learn the hard way after playing with beta PG. PG was clearly bullied and pressured by Westbrook to stay in OKC and now was pressured by Kawhi to demand a trade to go to the Clips, we already know he snuck out of his bunk bed with Russ in the middle of the night to get that trade done and never came back. PG just a follower, reminds me of KD, always trying to ride the latest wave(Dubs, BK) instead of establishing yourself as your own entity.
You can't really change those type of people, they have to change themselves. Never gonna argue that PG isn't a talent because that boy can play, but when you look at him.....he ain't it chief.
who knows though?

I'm not gonna jump on the signings just yet as long as people don't have trade clauses, I'm good, but I hope and pray kuz is working his *** off, you were just handed a very very prominent 3rd option position, this is your season and out of all the young core, I think I'm the only one who liked you the most out of all the other ones.

This season is shaping up to remind me of the 2000 championship year or even that era leading up to that.
HUGE target on our backs with a ton of stud teams out west that we're gonna have to go through and questions on whether or not our 2 stars can lead us with a myriad of role players.

Can't wait for this upcoming season to start. gonna definitely have to fly down and catch a few games for sure

We got AD and that's definitely a great start, no complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom