**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No reasonable fan should think the clippers aren't good, however they have very obvious holes & the media is acting like they're in another tier compared to the rest of the league.

We got some holes too.

Hopefully we get to play it out in the playoffs.

Would be epic for the city plus I would love that everygame would be a home game for the Lakers...

Iggy will check every hole we need just a matter of how long we gotta wait to get him.

When the Clippers actually win something
then they will be a problem.
As far as I'm concerned you just told me Blake Griffin came back from an injury and will join CP3 with Doc Rivers coaching

you can put a dress on duck, put it in heels and put lipstick on it. Have that duck invited to the Met Gala
At the end of the day it's still a duck

$^&**# the Clippers

Kawhi is as solid as they come especially in playoff time, but PG????
Beverly already being exposed, dude literally acts like he's gonna charge you or waves his arms really really fast, or stares at you with his eyes bulged out and thats great D?? Dudes claim to fame is facing up KD, who still clowned him.

anybody looks great "on paper" between this and that "load management" BS.
We really not even sure if how often PG and Kawhi will even play together. They really load managing Kawhi 12 games into the season?? I expected that ish after christmas in the "dead months"

All that for a first round exit

they'll prove me wrong when they actually prove me wrong

you can put a dress on duck, put it in heels and put lipstick on it. Have that duck invited to the Met Gala
At the end of the day it's still a duck

GoodnaturedFlusteredJerboa-size_restricted.gif

Lil Marco. :smh:

Anyways, I would probably start Caruso and hope Rondo can play 10-12 MPG as a backup.

More Kcp please. He’s due for a heroic game. He’s about to go for 40!!! We love you Kcp

hopefully its a good sign that they caught it now rather than later
and like other folks have mentioned the schedule right now is a bit on the softer end

not sure if i would start caruso i kind of like him off the bench

Back
Top Bottom