**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Solid win, all of em aint gonna be pretty. Hopefully they're just pacing themselves on D for the 4 game trip, we know what they're capable of. Offense is coming alive tho with AD getting in rhythm. Lakers 55% from 3 😲

I just hope we learn from this. If you go ISO and he hits the shot..ok

But three straight trips? Why? Run the offense that got us a lead.

I don't know if yall watching Clippers Rockets but both teams gonna be a tough out in a 7 game series.

Lou will...what could have been.

• Sad
Reactions: DLF
AD was snatching so many clutch rebounds over Adams.

glad to KCP playing well. Son is streaky as ****.

memphis tomorrow. Let’s just feed AD all day like last time. Hopefully blow em out and get some rest.

Let AD keep shooting 3's.

But man his mid range 15 to 20 foot jumpers and fades...

Get boy some extra practice time with Mike Penberthy, Lethal Shooter, and Miles Simon.

It would be funny if he did show up...in a Lakers jersey...lol
There is 0 chance they don’t buy him out before the deadline. It literally makes no sense to pay him his full salary when he’s basically vacationing. Say he’s due 15 mill. They would be smart to even buy him out for some ridiculous number like 14 mill. Saves them 1 mill. We will know between dec 15 and Jan 15ish. Since that will be when newly signed players can be traded. See who will bite on a trade. Pressure will build up as Jan 1 approaches since Memphis still paying him at higher salary vs buy our amount. It’s like paying mortgage on two homes will you wait for one to sell.

Here is the new Laker gear I mentioned earlier:

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx