**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron and Rondo with 12 assists each and accounted for 24/27 assists of the team.

Caught garbage time, the team is deep.

Own the paint and no easy buckets. LFG

I just watched the replay of the no call of Bron casually travelling early in the game. Hahaha reminds me of that 10 step Perkins travel.

Half this thread be like: "Zo is it going to figure it out", "I don't care if he's still one of the worst shooters in the league, the stats don't quantify everything he does"

one of the best parts about trading Lonzo is that I don't have to pretend like he's a good anymore

Half this thread be like: "Zo is it going to figure it out", "I don't care if he's still one of the worst shooters in the league, the stats don't quantify everything he does"

one of the best parts about trading Lonzo is that I don't have to pretend like he's a good anymore

Yep. Had to try to convince myself he would figure it out. Ingram is the only one of that young core that can be an all star. Kuz maybe....maybe....

They wilding on twitter lol.

2D89F014-B1B8-47DB-9022-D32E68988605.jpeg
2B3FB383-3A5F-4465-8C8B-7F6F03AE3F60.jpeg

And we’re still building chemistry. This the point of the season where newly assembled lebron teams are either .500 or losing 7 games in a row

I kinda wish Dudley wouldn't have tweeted that. Let them make a narrative. Don't fall into that mess.

Reactions: DLF
ROLLIN right now 8)

solid game wire to wire last night, was in control the whole game in their house.

Made those poor guys quit in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom