**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bradley's last month of play makes Vogel solidify him as a rotation player come the playoffs, I think. He's provided just enough pop behind Bron and AD in the starting lineup.

I think McGee is good for 6 minute stints to start each half but when **** gets hectic I think he’ll be the first lineup causality. Whether that means shorter stints to start the half, Dwight taking his role as starter for each half or if they’ll move Unibrow to the 5... idk but McGee will get his minutes cut first.

unfortunately Caruso is gunna be the guard to lose his minutes in the playoffs :ohwell:

Javale is fine.

But when it's nut crunching time, Vogel should go AD, Howard, Morris, and Bron between the center and power forward minutes.

So I'm the only one feeling McGee?
I do not trust javale in clutch, critical stretches

my guy be having egregiously mental lapses in his 11th year....almost 1 a game.

he speeds himself up and makes theee worst decisions at times.

dwight on the other hand so damn solid.

I think our back up PG and C positions will be rotated series to series. Think of it how Kerr managed centers in the playoffs 3 years ago when he didn’t play Mcgee at all vs Rockets but played him (and he played GREAT) vs Cavs.
Will depend on which rondo shows up. Are we playing a fast break team? Slower team? Bigger team? Smaller team etc etc

Gotta pick and choose whose resting on this back to back we got a rough stretch. That 76ers not looking bad with Embiid and Simmons out

bfliayyfatj41.jpg

Should be a W, even without LeBron and Green. Lately, the Grizzlies have been playing like the 8th playoff spot in the west is confirmed to have the corona virus.

Green will be missed, but this will be a good test for Caruso. Dillion Brooks is a very physical SG.

I know the mentality of the team is to play no matter what, but with the national TV game vs the Pelicans tomorrow night I'm somewhat surprised one of Bron/AD ain't sitting tonight.

Back
Top Bottom