**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron to damn passive right now to start this game.
Well EYE effing LOVE it. I don't know why people have wanted him to be an ice cold scorer his whole career. Play to your strengths, and his passing, ESPECIALLY as a Laker, has been GREAT.

I know some of your posts are satire and some serious, so I'm not sure if you were being satirical there or not, but... You know the historical significance to 'I am a man', right?
Also, what’s satire? I don’t know what that means. I spit truth.

I can't stand Kuzma
I'm getting there. I think Hollywood got him, man. I just know I've seen too many times what just happened: great ball movement, that b**** swinging around the court, everyone passing up good shots for someone else to get a great shot, ends up in his hands...

... brick.

LeSigh.

I'm getting there. I think Hollywood got him, man. I just know I've seen too many times what just happened: great ball movement, that b**** swinging around the court, everyone passing up good shots for someone else to get a great shot, ends up in his hands...

... brick.

LeSigh.

Every single time. That was beautiful ball movement only for him to **** it up.

All the clippers have to do to get a foul called is just drive in. Rub their bodies on a laker and scream

Lakers really need these last 8 games to figure out who they are now that rondo and Bradley are out. Never thought I’d see JR so much

Back
Top Bottom