**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll admit I'm not that familiar with AD in the playofffs. I already know what type of time Bron on.
Yup. Both monsters. But this isn't gonna be a dominant title run. They're gonna get pushed to the brink and it'll look dicey at times. Imma be in here cool as a fan 😎

Anthony Davis is equally as talented and more skilled than Giannis, he just doesn't have the killer instinct and drive of the Greek freak. Every single night Giannis goes out there, he has it in his head that he needs to dominate. Anthony Davis can give you 40 In one game and then 12 the next.
Hence rich paul was wrong. Thanks for proving my point.

Even with another loss, I’m cool. It’s just gonna take a weak *** team to beat on in the first round to get going.

Slowly looking better as a team tho

TJ Warren just in another type of zone RN he was making some shots boy lol

177f.gif

Haven't been in here in months... how we feeling?

Please don't tell me that you guys are letting doubt set in?

Haven't been in here in months... how we feeling?

Please don't tell me that you guys are letting doubt set in?
This guy knows. No fear here man

lakers gonna shoot 80 percent from 3. No way are we panicking. Sure, we are now playing THT, Cook and Dudley all of a sudden (1 week before the playoffs) and teams have seemingly found a way to easily stop AD. BUT HEY, NO WORRY HERE!

D8E68EF9-9710-4491-BA97-6E34BB69A8F4.gif

This guy knows. No fear here man

lakers gonna shoot 80 percent from 3. No way are we panicking. Sure, we are now playing THT, Cook and Dudley all of a sudden (1 week before the playoffs) and teams have seemingly found a way to easily stop AD. BUT HEY, NO WORRY HERE!

D8E68EF9-9710-4491-BA97-6E34BB69A8F4.gif

That’s fair.
I’m not worried yet though. Lebron hasn’t put his foot on the gas yet.

He has done much more with less before and while I know he can’t do as much heavy lifting as he did in ‘16, he can still get it done.

Rondo should be back and that will put QC back out of the rotation, hopefully for good despite a nice showing from him earlier today.

My only real concern is Kuzma. The final determination of whether he is a bum or not is coming soon. We need him to give us something consistently. That’s probably asking too much of him but he does have the ability

Back
Top Bottom