**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Im so hot.

I been screaming shooting for almost 2 straight years.

If we could actually hit shots and exchange baskets with teams instead of always playing catch up from the first quarter we would be blowing teams out

but this team only hits shots when forced to crawl out of a self dug hole.

this aint it man.

I miss the days when we sucked. I’d be home relaxing and basketball would be the last thing on my mind.
Instead I’m high strung. Stressed out. Stomach hurts. Dehydrated. **** this team

It's frustrating, it's like we went into the bubble a vastly inferior team to the one that left in March. The crazy thing is, we don't even have to shoot well to win. If we shoot at a league average (44% from the field and 32% from three) level, we win this game by double digits

Also kieff was playing well plus Kuz.

When they stopped being aggressive to the rim after missing the 4 free throws it was curtains.

Bully 2kratingmonger and nurkic and get them into foul trouble.

bs17jo706th51.jpg

This goofy **** needs to be scrubbed from the internet. Borderline disrespectful.

Rewatching.

87-81, OUR BALL. 7 min left. Dwight with an off ball offensive foul. :smh:

Chance to go up 8-9 there.

11 missed free throws in a 7 point loss.

KCP 0-9. :stoneface:

AD 8/24. I mean, honor Kobe, but win first. :lol:

Caruso held Dame down. But we can't have poor spacing. AD gotta play 5 with Kuz on the court. Need to open lane for Bron/AD.

Rewatching.

87-81, OUR BALL. 7 min left. Dwight with an off ball offensive foul. :smh:

Chance to go up 8-9 there.

11 missed free throws in a 7 point loss.

KCP 0-9. :stoneface:

AD 8/24. I mean, honor Kobe, but win first. :lol:

Caruso held Dame down. But we can't have poor spacing. AD gotta play 5 with Kuz on the court. Need to open lane for Bron/AD.

We're going to continue to have four spaces still prove we can consistently hit three pointers. Until then, teams are just going to clog the lane. We literally shot 15% from three. That's hard to do

I'm booking a flight to Orlando if Vogel starts Javale again. That's coaching malpractice just to appease locker room politics.

Back
Top Bottom