**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Game 3 represents how we should be playing. With some adjustments of course

Lebron or AD gets it going early and is aggressive in the first half

We double the main scorer. In this case, Harden

Have AD he more aggressive in the second half, which would let Lebby focus more on defense. Bruh had 4 blocks

Have Kuzma slash and cut.

Get a solid performance from our bench. Dudes had 40. I doubt Rondo gives us a game like this often but each game we seem to get a third player each game

Play defense how we did in the second half

HOU gonna throw everything they have at LA including the kitchen sink . Expecting them to shoot 50 3’s and Harden to go off.

Hope they weather the storm!

HOU gonna throw everything they have at LA including the kitchen sink . Expecting them to shoot 50 3’s and Harden to go off.

Hope they weather the storm!

Part of me thinks that Houston is due for a game where they shoot 32% from three. They've had back-to-back games of shooting over 40%, I don't see that happening again.

Part of me thinks that Houston is due for a game where they shoot 32% from three. They've had back-to-back games of shooting over 40%, I don't see that happening again.
They need to shoot 40+ attempted threes to have any shot.

t2bkveouocm51.png

“Reports indicate the girl who snuck into Danuel House’s room was black with vitiligo.”
-fough

Last edited:
I’m expecting Harden to be more aggressive this time. I just hope they can contain the other shooters. This is rockets season right here.

Y’all see the report that the lakers are getting annoyed with the idea that the west teams play at 9pm EST. LeBron and co don’t go to bed til about 3am. Meanwhile east teams play first and are in their hotels by 1030 or so

also teams are getting annoyed with the every other day games. I hope they do every other day between games 1/2 3/4/5 and then two day breaks between 2/3 5/6 6/7 for the conference finals. BUT THEY WONT :frown:

Y’all see the report that the lakers are getting annoyed with the idea that the west teams play at 9pm EST. LeBron and co don’t go to bed til about 3am. Meanwhile east teams play first and are in their hotels by 1030 or so

also teams are getting annoyed with the every other day games. I hope they do every other day between games 1/2 3/4/5 and then two day breaks between 2/3 5/6 6/7 for the conference finals. BUT THEY WONT :frown:
theyve been there for 2 + months.
more than enough time to adjust
aint nobody telling them to stay up til 3am
and theyre not traveling anywhere

They are saying that if we have no home court advantage and the excuse for playing every other day is that “hey at least your not traveling” them getting to the hotel at midnight and THEN showering and THEN eating and then getting their ice baths is making it feel like they are traveling AND still playing every other day. At least when they are traveling they get 2 sometimes 3 days off between games sometime. It’s gonna be 3am no matter how diligent you are. If they played 3 hrs earlier like the east teams, they would still be able to do all that and sleep at midnight and be up at 9 for breakfast. Otherwise they are skipping breakfast. Waking up at 11 or 12 and half the day is gone

I’m just a reporter.

Also they play at 9pm eastern time. Game takes 3 hrs. 20 min for interviews. 15 min bus ride

they still have to shower. Eat.Treatment.

that’s 2-3am no matter who u are. Not to mention the hours on pron sites they spend after the game

Lakers are so lucky

first round no Zach Collins. Then Lillard hurts his knee when they had full control of the series.

now rockets have all the momentum and look to knock lakers out but NOPE. Danuel House is suspended by a witch hunt.

maybe next round the lakers will get lucky again and Mann or Coffey will get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom