**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

People wanna go small but I put Dwight in there vs bam. Dwight can move laterally but on the other end bam will be tired as hell getting pushed around by Dwight

Key for the Lakers is to get Bam into foul trouble quick.

He's there only real big guy, if you can nullify his presence it could ugly for Miami.

I expect AD to set the tone immediately in Game 1 of this series. Put up sumthing like 43 on Bam. And Bron a 29-point triple double.

Bam gon be like "Damn Spo, this ain't no Theis and Williams. What else am I supposed to do!?" Lol

lakeshow will dominate the paint
AD/javale/dwight/markieff vs bambam/crowder/solomonH

bron/dgreen vs jimmy/iggy
puZma vs duncanR
kcp vs herro
playoff rondo/carushow vs dragon/the nun

Got this gut feeling Danny Green and his threes earn the $15 mil this series.

He's known to do this kind of thing against the Heat when he plays with a HOF Big man in the Finals lol

Hopefully 🙏🏽

Side note Herro got wait outside with a capri sun or sparkling cider if heat pull off upset of the year :lol:

y’all think bron’s streak of losing game 1 in the finals continues?

Last edited:
I remember a Josh McRobert dunk was the highlight of 4-5 game stretch for this team.

Attachments

• F62217FA-C588-45B3-89F7-631C037B0EF5.jpeg
    F62217FA-C588-45B3-89F7-631C037B0EF5.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 219
A very interesting stat that I noticed.... MIA was dead last in the NBA in points in the paint this season.

For the playoffs, they've taken 45% of their shots from three & only 36% of their shots have come from 10 feet or under.

We should have a lot of opportunities to get out on the break against them & we should dominate the boards.

Also while it surely won't be easy, The part of the zone that is open.... has been what AD has been SLAUGHTERING all playoffs. They are gonna have to play up really close on him leaving space for Dwight/Javale to get east O rebs if he does miss

A very interesting stat that I noticed.... MIA was dead last in the NBA in points in the paint this season.

For the playoffs, they've taken 45% of their shots from three & only 36% of their shots have come from 10 feet or under.

We should have a lot of opportunities to get out on the break against them & we should dominate the boards.

Also while it surely won't be easy, The part of the zone that is open.... has been what AD has been SLAUGHTERING all playoffs. They are gonna have to play up really close on him leaving space for Dwight/Javale to get east O rebs if he does miss

hope we don't see a soft AD inside the paint SMH

Gotta call myself out. I said it was rich for Jimmy to be lecturing everyone else in how to win considering he’s never won ****. Said that would change if he made the finals. Didn’t expect they’d do it. Damn impressive team effort. Even if they don’t win, an di got Lakers, Jimmy earned his right to talk **** this season.

On the other side did Brad Stevens lose his crown as best coach in the nba this season? Or nah

reg season match ups cant be relied as an indicative of how this will playout
miami picked up iggy and crowder and really changed their rotations.

lakers in 5 tho

While I will say that we can beat a zone, the heat team we are playing is much better than the one in that video. Crowder, Iggy and herro gonna be an issue.

Can't wait till Wed. From me game 1 and 2 are must wins.

I feel very nervous about the finals...mostly bc I don’t know much about the Heat. Let’s hope the lakers did their homework the past few days when they went up 3-1.

Of the couple games I saw them play vs Celtics, I wasn’t that impressed. To me the level of play in the ECF was so much worse then the level of play between the Lakers and Nuggets. It just felt like both teams were just going through the motions and felt like it was two teams doing their best to not lose the series as opposed to imposing their wills

So Kuzma's ex is with Tyler Herro, is in the bubble and will be sitting courtside....

Count Kuz out.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom