**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3AF887C7-575E-495F-8634-6A04C7B6F974.png

9FDF10D3-1208-4C37-AF5C-7899DB9D2ECE.png

Oh man I’m done....for today at least lol

6th lakers championship for me. what a season.

we byke fellas.

cant help but think about kobe |l

bron and brow with a phenomenal run.

playoff rondo making amends for 08.

the pope came up big.

i actually liked the vogel hire. liked what he did in indiana when he had them running.

magic prob low key tight rob getting props.

was a fan of jimmy buckets prior and im a bigger fan now. respect.

**** boston as a city, team and motha****in crew everyday and twice on sundays.

bro hugs all around.

1602473660197.gif

Been a member here since the 02 Sacramento series .. I’m on my 3rd user name. happy to chat it up with all of you guys here... from whining about Shaq’s laziness, Kwame’s small hands, Pau being soft, Ryan Kelley, Sacre... now Danny Green throwing up bricks.... and here we are champs again!

Love y'all, for real. Y'all have been here through the ups and downs, through the periods when we were the worst team in the league and we were celebrating summer league championships and getting hyped over any signs of progress. You all have been here since the Robert Sacre days and to finally fulfill our dream of winning another championship is truly amazing.

Don’t blow your load

I’m positive Nike gonna release heat for them in coming days. Laker fans and LeBron fans buying **** left and right. They see opportunity. Prob for designers working all night to put them out lol

So 2 of the 4 wins we absolutely annihilate them.

1 of 4 we win easily up 10 entire game

Only 1 “tough” win.

10 years finally

what merch y’all buy?

If anyone else was/is having trouble with checking out on mobile (lakersstore.com) , try the PayPal button right after you add to cart instead of pushing check out and it should let ya cop

Attachments

• 08E9F97A-DDE5-4122-99D3-3B07ED3F563B.jpeg
    08E9F97A-DDE5-4122-99D3-3B07ED3F563B.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom