**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

not mine but wow

3b4d65c811e0728955efe49f51ec1265c9312982.jpg

afcf286ab187e37ff30bef842284396dbd9ebb0d.jpg

Pau gets so much disrespect. I remember game 6, they showed Lakers iconic duos and they left out Kobe and Pau.
No Pau, no 15 and 16 in banners

No Pau and there's a chance Kobe doesn't finish his career in LA.

Man was fed up w/ that roster and front office back then.

Man already knew and seen it when Lebron came here last summer and even worse now after the Lakers got banner #17 and Lebron his 4th ring and 4th Finals MVP award.

The “Lebron only stains” that cheer and support whatever team he plays for.

SMDH

The Dudley/Simmons pod was good, 2nd half of the pod when Dudz left was just straight sour grapes from Bill on the Lakers success lol

dude still felt like they gave up too much for AD

Last edited:
we not thinking waiters might stick around on a 1 +1 deal like AB got ?
or will he try for another fat deal now that he has a ring

we hoping DH stays?
can we roster boogie, javale and DH?

Waiters got his money for next season from Memphis. He doesn't have much of a market., so I could see him re-signing for the minimum.

Waiters got his money for next season from Memphis. He doesn't have much of a market., so I could see him re-signing for the minimum.
And hopefully with a full training camp he can learn some defense so he can play.

Still so happy about the title.

This championship was special for me compared to the others. I wonder if it was bc of the last few years following our draft picks so closely. Watching all the summer league games. Following the free agency so closely. Then watching nearly every game and analyzing everything? It was just special man. Prob bc of how low we got.

Back
Top Bottom