**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

gsgupy1mvfz51.png

Big point here.......the FT%.

AD/Bron and maybe Dwight back, we live in the penalty. Having improved Free Throw shooters is a big thing that goes unnoticed.

Way out of the Lakers budget.
True, but if Rob P really wants him I'm sure he can make the money work. We probably dont bring back KCP and Bradley in order to make room for Harris. THT ready to play in the rotation this year so KCP and/or Bradley become expendable

Need Wesley Matthews.

And since Tristan is signed to clutch and Bron Godfather’d him that last $80M deal that he didn’t really deserve he should come play for us for the minimum 🤣

Last edited:
Don’t think we should go too far out of who we are

keep kcp
hope Bradley opts in. If not at least we get more dough for someone else
Keep howard
Play tht more
Hope Kuzma plays a little better
try to trade Javale

keep kcp
Keep howard
Play tht more
try to trade Javale
Can’t see us getting rid of Javale if we keep Kuz

keep kcp
Keep howard
Play tht more
try to trade Javale

Who do you think we should target with the $9m we have with the MLE? Ibaka or Gallo would be my primary targets

Don't think Ibaka will come for the MLE. I think he can sign a balloon contract with the Raptors. Gallo can probably get paid elsewhere, and he's not necessary with Schroder in the fold.

I just know we’re gonna overpay for KCP. He’s with Klutch too. I can see him getting $15 mill.

My takeaway from this trade is I'm glad Pelinka is being aggressive. He easily could've brought the same team back, but improved in one key weakness.

Damn. I thought DG averaged at least like 12 last season.

He was atrocious his playoff numbers were even worse. Shot THIRTY FIVE AMERICAN PERCENTAGE POINTS from the field in the playoffs. His defense was nowhere near what it's been in the past to even blink at him getting the boot.

Back
Top Bottom