**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No KCP. Start Alex Ginobili.

Let AC and DS frustrate Booker and CP some more. Get in their heads, playoff style.

Meanwhile AD and Bron gonna continue to cook, unimpeded.

& their tanking really gifted us a clear path to the Finals as long as we're healthy. Por/Den is going 7 & whoever wins is likely getting swept. WCF i honestly have no idea who ends up there, The Clippers actually showed some form of heart against Dallas, but if they don't make it i think it's quick work against anyone else on that side of the bracket.
Unless Dallas has a meltdown, I STILL have Dallas in 5/6
especially if they keep playing Zubac while luka is on the floor.

Clippers needed two stars to have damn near perfect games to beat them. I don’t think Kawhi shoots almost 80% from the floor again tbh.

Probably start Wes and have McLemore on a short leash as the backup with Caruso and Kuz soaking up SG minutes.

Wes probably starts.

KCP's defense has been incredible on Book.

We all know the Suns will come out on fire. We just gotta match them and withstand the early Storm.

Gotta get buckets in the paint. Really need AD to not take fall aways today.

Last edited:

NOOOOOOOOO ...........

Untitled.jpg

Lakers NT thread be like: "Dennis needs to stop worrying about YouTube giveaways and he needs to be working on jumpers in the gym. He's Hollywood now"

Side note, is YouTube money that good to wear an NBA player making tens of millions annually she's real money from it? I always got the impression that YouTubers don't make that much money unless they have millions of followers

He’s just trying to raise his brand. Im sure he has a ton of deals out in Germany

Drummond letting Ayton beat him twice down the floor already. Luckily, Ayton couldn't handle the last pass.

Looks like both teams went out last night but positive to see Wes hit that first 3.

If he gets back into form from the 3 point line...

Caruso has to be aggressive there. You can’t break down defense and go all the way to paint only to be looking to pass

Back
Top Bottom