**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Love is washed. And his attitude was terrible last year, some of the **** he pulled was pretty wack. I get being frustrated but it was just unprofessional as hell and he somehow got a pass for it.
Add to that he showed up to the Olympics out of shape just expecting to get the spot because he's Kevin Love. I think I'm good. Rather go with someone more athletic/can give some rim protection

Harden acted the same way here in Houston before being sent home and traded.

Nah Love was doing **** in game to intentionally **** up plays. Remember that inbounds pass?
Harden literally just wore layers of clothing in warmups. Also he's James Harden in his prime :lol:

Love is washed. And his attitude was terrible last year, some of the **** he pulled was pretty wack. I get being frustrated but it was just unprofessional as hell and he somehow got a pass for it.
Add to that he showed up to the Olympics out of shape just expecting to get the spot because he's Kevin Love. I think I'm good. Rather go with someone more athletic/can give some rim protection
Preach

Nah Love was doing **** in game to intentionally **** up plays. Remember that inbounds pass?
Harden literally just wore layers of clothing in warmups. Also he's James Harden in his prime :lol:

harden did more than that if you watched any of the games pre trade.

harden did more than that if you watched any of the games pre trade.

Can you give me an example? He wasn't being blatant like Love was I know that much. Again that was James Harden in his prime, why are we trying to sell ourselves on an old out of shape Kevin Love :lol:

if love is bought out the lakers better sign his *** i dont give a **** how he looked yesterday

reuniting with bron might help him mentally.

you absolutely sign him and if it dont work out you release him simple as that

Can you give me an example? He wasn't being blatant like Love was I know that much. Again that was James Harden in his prime, why are we trying to sell ourselves on an old out of shape Kevin Love :lol:

other than be a distraction, hurling basketballs at rookies when pissed at practice. Giving up in games. Man’s offensive output decreased almost every game he played in a Rockets uniform before being sent home and then traded. The game against the Lakers was the prime example.

Last edited:
228207304_4958655467496271_8930138642501811994_n.jpg

228561426_4959532564075228_2800698824126389941_n.png

Signing day fellas

Feeling better by the moves with each passing the day.

Hope these guys all come in with a chip on their shoulder

Seems like Lauri wants out of Chicago. Is there any way we could facilitate a sign and trade with Chicago that would send Dennis there and we receive Lauri? 👀

I'm not a cap expert so I'm not even sure if this is possible but it'd be a great way to get a young asset with potential

Seems like Lauri wants out of Chicago. Is there any way we could facilitate a sign and trade with Chicago that would send Dennis there and we receive Lauri? 👀

I'm not a cap expert so I'm not even sure if this is possible but it'd be a great way to get a young asset with potential

Can’t accept a player in sign and trade

unless we trade AD, Lebron or Westbrook

Back
Top Bottom