**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Start of season:

freaking Russ with stupid turnovers and shots
Freaking DJ with his stone hands
Freaking Vogel with these sorry lineups.

50 games later:

freaking Russ with stupid turnovers and shots
Freaking DJ with his stone hands
Freaking Vogel with these sorry lineups.

Def still not worried about this team

Russ is an all nba player and we got many hall of famers .

hate the negative energy from fans. Support the team no matter what

it’s ok DJ. You get them next time!!!

Shocked people still sit through full laker games. Jeanie won’t have any of my money til she gets her *** out of Linda’s *****

Lol at disrespecting nba champ samaki like that and kwame at least became somewhat serviceable

And really, you can’t believe it? You thought he was still decent? Ask a nets fan
Have Samaki Walker and Kwame Brown at any point in their careers ever played in an All-Star game, been 2x All-Defense, 3x All-NBA and led the league in rebounding 2-3 times?

No excuse for DeAndre Jordan to play like he been playing when you surrounded by HOF'rs. Especially when all you asked to do is ROLL, Jump, CATCH, Finish, and Rebound.

THT has really seemed to improve on his tunnel vision so far, lots of drives that opened shots for others. In the past they would have resulted in a forced shot.

The Kings, because they are the Kings will release one of TT or Jones, either one lets go & Deandre better pack his bags ASAP.

Russ seems to finally be settling into a rhythm like at his other stops.
He has. But he still gotta work on those turnovers. If he just cuts down on the home run passes he’d be straight. And stop throwing tight passes to DJ.

I know we lost a lot of defense w/o Caruso, Kcp & Green, but man I love having knock down shooters like Monk, Ellington and Melo surrounding Lebron.

**** a 2 way player, gimme players who can knock down open 3s with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom