**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

and yall was saying the same ****ing **** last year and we got eliminated in the first ****ing round!

talm bout "utah, clippers, and the suns dont scare me!"

lying-coming.gif

These Bigs are more than likely available for the right price:

Bismack Biyombo
Ed Davis
Myles Turner

Need Rebouding, rebounding, and more rebounding. Also need at least 2-3 guys who can block and alter shots. Without Dwight and AD rn, all we got is Bron.

and yall was saying the same ****ing **** last year and we got eliminated in the first ****ing round!

talm bout "utah, clippers, and the suns dont scare me!"

Guilty… but i still believe they win the title if AD doesn’t go down. A healthy Lebron + AD haven’t had a consecutive 3 week stretch of games in almost a year…. Maybe that’s just who they are but until the day we get eliminated, I have no reason to think a healthy Lebron and AD can’t win a title.

These Bigs are more than likely available for the right price:

Bismack Biyombo
Ed Davis
Myles Turner

Need Rebouding, rebounding, and more rebounding. Also need at least 2-3 guys who can block and alter shots. Without Dwight and AD rn, all we got is Bron.
People say Bismarck is worst than DJ

Guilty… but i still believe they win the title if AD doesn’t go down. A healthy Lebron + AD haven’t had a consecutive 3 week stretch of games in almost a year…. Maybe that’s just who they are but until the day we get eliminated, I have no reason to think a healthy Lebron and AD can’t win a title.
thats the problem tho. ad always hurt and when hes not hurt hes playing like hes afraid to get hurt.

The funny part is I don't disagree. And some of the folks who "complain" might agree as well.

When it comes to this team, it's not over until it's over. Just because some of us are critical doesn't mean we believe it's over but some folks just like to talk nonsense about worst fan base...

It is very possible that this team could make a move, get healthy and make some noise in the playoffs.

It's also very possible that the team gets healthy and they still have the same defensive, rebounding and turnover issues they have had all year.

Both can be true.

Is what it is.

I hope these guys can get it together, but so far they haven't shown me much to get excited about.

But we can just complain about December and worst fan base.

That's gonna fix it.

probably only have a puncher's chance at winning the chip tbh lol

gonna take making the offs and then stringing together a run at the right time
which is a lot to ask but hence punchers chance :lol:

because bron/ad when they're playing at peak levels is very very scary which would allow russ to *theoritcally do damage

probably only have a puncher's chance at winning the chip tbh lol

gonna take making the offs and then stringing together a run at the right time
which is a lot to ask but hence punchers chance :lol:

because bron/ad when they're playing at peak levels is very very scary which would allow russ to *theoritcally do damage

Not impossible. We just haven't seen any evidence of this at all this year and when we point that out...we are the worst fan base and the season ended in December....

I don't see this team, as currently constructed, being physically and mentally capable enough to earn a top 4 seed in this year's playoffs let alone reach the NBA Finals.

Hopefully I'm not the "worst Laker fan alive" for uttering these sentiments lol

Too many inconsistencies - from players being hurt and players not fitting to questionable lineup rotations and poor offense - to even fathom the Lakers beating a well oiled machine like PHX, GSW, MIL to name a few. And that's even assuming AD and Bron can be at 100% health come playoff time, which is asking A LOT especially for Mr. Always Disabled

Call me glass half empty, I'm just not seeing the light at the end of the 2021-2022 tunnel.

I don't see this team, as currently constructed, being physically and mentally capable enough to earn a top 4 seed in this year's playoffs let alone reach the NBA Finals.

Hopefully I'm not the "worst Laker fan alive" for uttering these sentiments lol

Too many inconsistencies - from players being hurt and players not fitting to questionable lineup rotations and poor offense - to even fathom the Lakers beating a well oiled machine like PHX, GSW, MIL to name a few. And that's even assuming AD and Bron can be at 100% health come playoff time, which is asking A LOT especially for Mr. Always Disabled

Call me glass half empty, I'm just not seeing the light at the end of the 2021-2022 tunnel.
Hater.

Lakers gonna win. Believe it. Russ will bring us a title

Back
Top Bottom