**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Even after getting traded, its still Kuzma's fault.

If he played to his ability all the time, we would be good.

No Russ.

Shootout 97 Player #99 Variant Alex Caruso comes to fruition on the Lakers, not on the Bulls.

That would be funny as hell if Lakers-Nets gets flexed out of the prime time spot and they put the Warriors prime time instead

They already told the teams game times could move.

If the Nets don't have KD, Kyrie and Harden...I could see them flex that game.

269783157_4555204504563081_9194874839094673192_n.jpg
Dying is something.

I hope we get flexed out of prime time. Need the lakers to face ultimate embarrassment. Only way ownership will learn

THT might be a good player, one day...but since he doesn't seem to fit the current timeline and he's being placed in a role that's an awkward fit they should probably move him.

That Lowry meme was disingenuous....the trade was something like the Lakers starting backcourt AND THT....not to mention they would have had to give Kyle the extension he was looking for (like 3 years close to $90 mil)

Just hoping we can get the win tonight for the the "final" game at Staples.

I guess there is supposed to some surprises tonight.

Midas whale keep THT if nothing else just hopes he improves cause we're going to be in shambles after Bron leaves like every other stop. Can't wait until the Klutch subsidiary era is over.

Tht ain’t going anywhere unless we get a jerami grant level player.

He can still be useful. You know, by not playing him next to Russ and DJ.

you have to keep tht now. his value is **** now.

they chose to keep him which is ******* stupid in the first place. bron is in win now mode. hes traded every young piece we've had but you choose tht to keep? jeanie must want to **** him if she already hasnt.

by the time bron retires ad gon be old too. tht wasnt gon be ad's number 2 guy.

Back
Top Bottom