**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I told the 3 Stooges Rob, Jeanie, and Kurt to sign Bismack Biyombo weeks ago.

And now Bismack frk'n Biyombo is already making highlights on Sportscenter with his new team, the Phoenix Suns of *******.

16 pts 6 boards, 3 blks

This what he done in 2 games so far
20220105_000622.jpg

Lakers got they work cut out for them with Ayton, Javale, Biyombo, Johnson

I told the 3 Stooges Rob, Jeanie, and Kurt to sign Bismack Biyombo weeks ago.

And now Bismack frk'n Biyombo is already making highlights on Sportscenter with his new team, the Phoenix Suns of *******.

16 pts 6 boards, 3 blks

This what he done in 2 games so far
20220105_000622.jpg

Lakers got they work cut out for them with Ayton, Javale, Biyombo, Johnson
They got Chris Paul man. Even I can score 16 next to him. We got Russ

I know it’s hella early but I’d rather play the Jazz instead of the Grizzlies in the first round if I had my pick. I won’t complain about their seed as long as their top 6.
Lol

I was thinking:

“I know it’s hella early, but is rather see the blazers in the play in”

kings need to blow it up or make a big trade for a super star.

Either send us Hield for tht type deal to invest in future

Or send us Hield and Barnes in a win now move for Russ the trip dub master

I told yall bout MM11. :nthat:

kings need to blow it up or make a big trade for a super star.

Either send us Hield for tht type deal to invest in future

Or send us Hield and Barnes in a win now move for Russ the trip dub master

🤫

I'm keeping tabs on them for this very reason.
Kings keep falling and this might not be too crazy. It's a longshot, but it's there.

Buddy Hield gotta make some noise in that lockerroom and with the media like he did years ago before he got his extension.

Harrison Barnes too. He may ask out in hopes he gets to a contender.

I been saying it for a few months, but a fire sale could be in the works. Vivek doesn't have a great track record. They keep sliding, Gentry keeps cursing out refs and calling out his team after games, players keep making bonehead moves, anything is possible.

Look at HOU. They ready to move on from Christian Wood now. They'd probably move KPJ too if they could get anything decent in return. Kings are better than them though. May need that level of turmoil to get them to make a move with the Lakers. Especially involving Russ.

I just can’t see us keeping all of these guards. Looks like we may keep AB as well.
That’s true.

Looking at the roster. They got some crazy tough decisions.

11 man rotation:
Lebron
Ad
Russ
Monk
Melo
Ariza
Stanley
AB
Reaves
Nunn
Tht

Left out: Howard, DJ, baze, Ellington

If you include Howard in the rotation then you got 12 players. I’ve been thinking about guys like Kenrich Williams, Torrey Craig etc for baze and a 2nd round pick but then your rotation expands to 13. Which I’m not sure management will want to give up a 2nd rounder for since you can’t really play more than 10-11 anyways.

Problem now is that we are good enough where they won’t want to shake the cage too much…but the goal is a title and we need wings. Tough tough decisions especially with a rigid coach

That’s true.

Looking at the roster. They got some crazy tough decisions.

11 man rotation:
Lebron
Ad
Russ
Monk
Melo
Ariza
Stanley
AB
Reaves
Nunn
Tht

Left out: Howard, DJ, baze, Ellington

If you include Howard in the rotation then you got 12 players. I’ve been thinking about guys like Kenrich Williams, Torrey Craig etc for baze and a 2nd round pick but then your rotation expands to 13. Which I’m not sure management will want to give up a 2nd rounder for since you can’t really play more than 10-11 anyways.

Problem now is that we are good enough where they won’t want to shake the cage too much…but the goal is a title and we need wings. Tough tough decisions especially with a rigid coach
Vogel has also made it clear he likes Nunn so I think THT is truly the odd man out. Unless they move him to small forward which he does play at times.

No Stanley signing yet huh

The ultimate money saver would be if they did it Friday morning before the game lol that’s next level cheap for billionaires

Signs point to us signing him since there was mutual interest from both sides. I just hope no BS happens.

Lakers are kings of surprise deals so will be interesting to see how the next 3 weeks go. AB, as good as he’s played is never guarenteed to be here past Friday when you consider how much money Jeanie saves by cutting him vs DJ or Baze

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom