**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

His new BM/scammer looking for $40K per month. Not even sure how much he's paying the first one and Khloe. Guy's playing career is more or less finished unless he makes a massive comeback which sure as hell is not happening in Sacramento.
40K a month is actually not even that bad for a guy whos made over $100mil

Do you have kids?

And while I love my mom, I saw her take my dad to court for raises in child support anytime he got more money.

While I always had a job, she lived in a house that was paid off and was given to her in the divorce...

I get that every situation is different, but there is a point where able bodied people shouldn't be paid a salary just because they laid down with a person and had a kid with them.

I also pay child support for my first daughter. No problem because my ex works and supports herself.

This woman getting 40k a month probably won't work a day in her life because she had a kid with a ball player....

Seems legit to me.

Stanley Johnson has a similar frame as a young Chicago Artest. Reminds me of him a little. Obviously not 10% the player artest was

But what’s with the T Shirt? Does the NBA allow college style shirts under jerseys ?

TT should have gave her more than $75K to avoid this problem lmao
Cheap Raccoon lookin MF

Last edited:
That’s less than 10% of his salary
What percentage of your salary do you spend on your kids a year?

How much of that 10% is going to the kid?

That's my problem with this system. Father pay mothers but there is no accountability of where the money truly goes.

Don't get me wrong...there are some legit BM's out there that take that money and actually use it on the child's clothes or school activities.

But some use it for "housing"....

If you didn't have that kid...how would you support your housing?

10% or not, it don't take 40k a month to raise a child. it just doesn't.

Last edited:
How much of that 10% is go to the kid?

That's my problem with this system. Father pay mothers but there is no accountability of where the money truly goes.

Don't get me wrong...there are some legit BM's out there that take that money and actually use it on the child's clothes or school activities.

But some use it for "housing"....

If you didn't have that kid...how would you support your housing?

10% or not, it don't take 40k a month to raise a child. it just doesn't.
While that is true TT can’t take of these children so he gotta pay 🤷🏽‍♂️
He makes nearly $10M a year what u think his judgment should be?

More you make more they take u know that

While that is true TT can’t take of these children so he gotta pay 🤷🏽‍♂️
He makes nearly $10M a year what u think his judgment should be?

More you make more they take u know that

How do you figure he can't take care of the kids?

If an able bodied adult woman needs 40k from a man to take care of a child, then let the man take care of the child. I'll never understand the logic of a man can't take care of a child because he plays a sport...or acts...or whatever these high profile men do that for odd reason means they have to pay a woman an exorbitant amount of money to take care of a child...

I know the system....but that doesn't make the system right.

75769A21-7229-4920-BC63-189500135FF3.jpeg
You just proved that he gets payed wayyyy to much.

Back
Top Bottom