**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

VgYHVGA8aiUd5CowqM3MsQrg8Lv3gBHya2pcbPJNPXo.jpg

Screenshot_20220120-074204.jpg

Screenshot_20220120-074224.jpg

Screenshot_20220120-074245.jpg

What a dumbass trade.
What’s crazy about that article is the comments from Carmelo. Basically he says Russ needs to adjust how Carmelo did. Marking the end of the “Russ” we know. Melo just equated Russ to himself and realized it and quickly backtracked lol. Except he still has 90 mill left on his deal. Yikes.

When do the city edition Westbrook authentic jerseys come out? Asking for a friend.

AR had the clamps on lavert in the 1st half getting him in foul trouble
but man heated up down the stretch,
this team cant defend at all

AR had the clamps on lavert in the 1st half getting him in foul trouble
but man heated up down the stretch,
this team cant defend at all

And that's why I can see Frank getting fired.

He leaves lines ups out there entirely to long. Makes zero adjustments.

I would have had Dwight back in at the 8 min mark of the 4th. Not saying that would have changed things but they got a few second chance points that really broke up the run.

This game is just another example of what has killed this team all year. Teams just go on these crazy runs and we do nothing to stop it.

He leaves lines ups out there entirely to long. Makes zero adjustments.
C CP1708 , how is that not a fault of Vogel that has nothing to do with injuries? That's a him thing, and it's a big thing, and Bird was sick of it in Indy, ANNNND you have complained about it from other Laker coaches in the past.

-foe

I said at the beginning of the season that Russell Westbrook should be coming off the bench. Furthermore, Reaves should replace him to close games.

Let's see if this comes to fruition. I doubt it though cause Lakers brass doesn't have the balls to make this kind of statement to a "superstar."

At the end of the day Lakers MUST trade the Cancer even if it means trading him to the CBA for Sum Ting Els :lol:

why dont they leak who gave the final ok for that trade to take place?

trade should have never ever happened in the first place.

made no ****ing sense then and it makes no ****ing sense now.

C CP1708 , how is that not a fault of Vogel that has nothing to do with injuries? That's a him thing, and it's a big thing, and Bird was sick of it in Indy, ANNNND you have complained about it from other Laker coaches in the past.

-foe

I disagree with it.

The man has played literally hundreds of lineups. DJ, Baze, Ellington, Rondo
Dwight, Reaves, THT, Monk
Bron, AD, Russ
Ariza, Bradley, Melo
IT, Collison, Stanley,

He's tried big. He's tried small. 1 star. 2 stars. All 3 stars. Hustle guys. Defensive guys. Offensive lineups.

He's trying everything and everyone. He's playing LeBron at Center for Christ's sakes. He's been searching for fits, lineups that work. Guys that can play (well) every night.

He's played 3 guys off the street and a white undrafted rookie on a team we expect to win a title. And guess what......Stanley and Reaves are actually better than some of the pieces given to him.

Rotations? He's literally cycled thru every combo you can try looking for that rotation.

2020 his rotations were perfect, weren't they? He'd just adjust the C spot based on matchups. Everyone else slotted in perfect.
Now his players/depth isn't as good and we blame "rotations"

Naw guys. Naw.

I disagree with it.

The man has played literally hundreds of lineups. DJ, Baze, Ellington, Rondo
Dwight, Reaves, THT, Monk
Bron, AD, Russ
Ariza, Bradley, Melo
IT, Collison, Stanley,

He's tried big. He's tried small. 1 star. 2 stars. All 3 stars. Hustle guys. Defensive guys. Offensive lineups.

He's trying everything and everyone. He's playing LeBron at Center for Christ's sakes. He's been searching for fits, lineups that work. Guys that can play (well) every night.

He's played 3 guys off the street and a white undrafted rookie on a team we expect to win a title. And guess what......Stanley and Reaves are actually better than some of the pieces given to him.

Rotations? He's literally cycled thru every combo you can try looking for that rotation.

2020 his rotations were perfect, weren't they? He'd just adjust the C spot based on matchups. Everyone else slotted in perfect.
Now his players/depth isn't as good and we blame "rotations"

Naw guys. Naw.

He has played a lot of line ups....you are right.

But what he hasn't done is adjusted those line ups in game.

How can you continue to watch Sabonis and other pacer players kill us on the offensive boards and not put Dwight back in?

But I do agree that this entire thing isn't his fault and he shouldn't be fired for this.

I'd ride with him for the rest of the year, start back channeling a coaching search and go from there.

I'd also look to see if we could be a part of any deal that gets Russ out of here. I'd take Tobais's contract over Russ's anyday....

Back
Top Bottom