**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D’lo, the guy who couldn’t get mine in playoffs for the wolves last year.

It’s an expiring. Stay woke.

Hold up, the thought just crossed my mind: Does AD seriously think that he would have won a championship on his own? Like is this a bitter energy along the lines of 'I didn't NEED you?'

air-jordan-10-chicago-scottie-pippen-sole.gif

essential1 essential1

pmatic pmatic

Can’t wait til we see:

Shroder
D’lo
Pat bev
Lebron
Ad

Lineups!!! Let’s go!!!!!

Damn I said I’d watch the team only if they traded Russ but this isn’t it. At least I’ll watch a few games.

pmatic pmatic

Can’t wait til we see:

Shroder
D’lo
Pat bev
Lebron
Ad

Lineups!!! Let’s go!!!!!

Damn I said I’d watch the team only if they traded Russ but this isn’t it. At least I’ll watch a few games.
At least D'Lo is 6'5 and can shoot threes. Perfect PF in Ham's eyes.

Hold up, the thought just crossed my mind: Does AD seriously think that he would have won a championship on his own? Like is this a bitter energy along the lines of 'I didn't NEED you?'

Nah....something has to be going on with him personally. We have NEVER seen AD look like that....

If its personal business, I hope he is ok.

I hate this trade. Giving up a draft compensation to make what is essentially a lateral move is terrible asset management. It seems like Rob is making moves just for the sake of it at this point.

Depends on the pick(s) protection but that's a pretty good return if the idea is cap flexibility operating as an over the cap team this summer.

Back
Top Bottom