**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D'Lo and Reaves are gonna be at a athletic disadvantage nightly. Lonnie gives the team an athletic boost but IDK.

This is the way it works man.

Lebron hater:
Trade is good: Rob is awesome. Bron got out the way for once!
Trade is bad: LeGM did it AGAIN. I HATE KLUTCH. He just comes in and takes over!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They don’t even be hiding it
Fixed.

97EAB031-6F21-4612-BA3C-FA720D08673D.png

Mudboy?

T-Wolves, Portland & Jazz all got significantly worse while LA improved on their biggest weakness,

Hopefully grabbing Love/Green off the buyout

Cleveland sitting pretty in the playoffs, is KLove rotting on the bench? I’ve heard this around the last few hours and I can’t see them buying out a rotation player.

Cleveland sitting pretty in the playoffs, is KLove rotting on the bench? I’ve heard this around the last few hours and I can’t see them buying out a rotation player.

Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love "may wind up on the buyout market" after Thursday's deadline, according to Matt Moore of the Action Network.

The veteran has fallen out of the Cavs' rotation and has not played in their last eight games, although Moore noted Love is "unlikely to be traded." The 34-year-old is earning $28.9 million this season in the final year of his current contract.

Meanwhile, Cleveland moved Caris LeVert into the starting lineup for Wednesday win over the Detroit Pistons,

"The Cavaliers, sources say, have informed LeVert he won't be traded before the deadline," Moore reported.

Like Love, LeVert is set to become a free agent in the offseason, but the wing has been more productive for Cleveland this season with averages of 12.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. He's topped 20 points in 11 games this year, including one 41-point effort against the Boston Celtics.

Not a guarantee but if he's getting healthy DNP i could see a change of scenery happening.

Thought he was a decent defender

Haven't watched him much & by all accounts he's never been better than average, BUT he's giving up 47% as the closest defender, compared to the 56% that Bryant was giving up. By sheer size & wingspan Bamba is a MUCH better interior defender given that Bryant was literally one of the worst in the league.

6Ft & closer to the basket Thomas was giving up 70% FG percentage to opponents, Bamba gives up 60%. In comparison here are the numbers of elite rim protectors

Gobert- 56%
Allen - 54%
Mobley - 58%
Lopez - 53%
Adams - 52%
Zubac - 56%
Embiid- 62%
Turner - 58%

So Bamba is essentially middle of the pack in rim protection, but we're upgrading from worst in the league.

Last edited:
Pick your top top nine players to be a rotation.

Edit:

Top 9:
AD
Bron
Rui
Beasley
D'Lo

Vando
Troy Brown Jr
Reaves
Schroder

Apologies to Lonnie, Bamba and Wenyen.

Last edited:
If you extend Lonnie for his starting $9.4mil soon, they can move him come off-season.

Lonnie, Beasley, Bamba is $36mil with picks for trade.

And can still do so while retaining DLo and still having the MLE, ability to keep Rui as a RFA. Have Vanderbilt.

Back
Top Bottom