**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD is not it.

I don't understand when he first came back he was ok.

Now he just out there getting steps.

Telling you guys that were on the AD cycle. He is always either hampered by injury, missing games due to injury or playing like crap because he just came back from injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear stories during the All-Star break that AD is playing through some lower body injury right now. 🤣

Yeesh, ya'll got the pitchforks out for AD.

No more than usual. My feelings about Anthony Davis haven't really changed. If we ever want to truly contend, AD needs to play like a superstar and take the reins away from LeBron. Instead he just floats around and looks disinterested...but let me guess, he's injured again (after coming back from injury literally 3 weeks ago) and we just need him to get healthy 🤣

No more than usual. My feelings about Anthony Davis haven't really changed. If we ever want to truly contend, AD needs to play like a superstar and take the reins away from LeBron. Instead he just floats around and looks disinterested...but let me guess, he's injured again (after coming back from injury literally 3 weeks ago) and we just need him to get healthy 🤣
He got a stress reaction in his foot and bone spur. Only so much he can do. :ohwell:

He got a stress reaction in his foot and bone spur. Only so much he can do. :ohwell:

I'm not knocking the guy for being injury prone, there's nothing he can do and I'm sure he's equally frustrated. The front office just needs to make a decision on if they're comfortable having their superstar play 25-30 healthy games every year.

Davis is going to miss his 30-35 games every year and then there are another 15-20 like tonight where he's out there looking hampered. We only get 25-30 healthy, engaged games every year. Impossible to build a franchise around a player like that.

I'm not knocking the guy for being injury prone, there's nothing he can do and I'm sure he's equally frustrated. The front office just needs to make a decision on if they're comfortable having their superstar play 25-30 healthy games every year.

Davis is going to miss his 30-35 games every year and then there are another 15-20 like tonight where he's out there looking hampered. We only get 25-30 healthy, engaged games every year. Impossible to build a franchise around a player like that.
Exactly. If they are ok with building their franchise on a player who is unavailable 25% of the season and uninspired for another 25% then so be it I guess

given the hard on teams have for superstars (see Dallas risking it all for Kyrie and teams willing to give 4 firsts for OG lol) I can’t wait to see what we get for AD.

3 firsts and a star player. Can’t wait.

given the hard on teams have for superstars (see Dallas risking it all for Kyrie and teams willing to give 4 firsts for OG lol) I can’t wait to see what we get for AD.

3 firsts and a star player. Can’t wait.
Rob doesn’t have the guts.

Ya'll would be KILLING him even more if he sat. :lol:

This the theme with him. No Bron and he's got FOUR points at half? Takin ****in fadeaways.

"Well he's hurt"

When the hell isn't he? :lol:

At the trade deadline next year when Portland is desperate to get someone to pair with Lillard, we better take Sharpe and 4 first rounders off their hands. (24-26-28-30)

It may be time to seriously consider trading AD.
But there are only like 4 superstars in the league better than him, they said!

We're fickle fans, they said!

There's no situation better than our situation with him, they said!

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom