**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What is this based on? His opinion lol

B1F762F6-15D5-4F9F-B8DB-E15844A97014.jpeg

Buha is such a fraud.

Yea, how they PLANNING on sitting 7 of the final 23 games? :lol: That's absurd.

If he's guestimating they miss a couple here or there due to ailments, then that's fair reasoning.

If they both play 22 of the 23, then I feel like we can make somethin happen.

If this is the case then we might as well pack it in and call it a season. I can understand LeBron missing the second night of back-to-backs but if he misses 1/3 of the remaining games, we're dead in the water

Lol none of this makes sense. Why? Johan is a ******* idiot

I hate when players say things like “we need to win 17 of the last 23”. That’s the wrong mentality because you’ll be playing while knowing you can lose 6 games in the back of their minds

Instead, they should treat every game as a “we have to win this game”. One game at a time. Not oh it’s ok, we can lose 6 and be good.

I hate when players say things like “we need to win 17 of the last 23”. That’s the wrong mentality because you’ll be playing while knowing you can lose 6 games in the back of their minds

Instead, they should treat every game as a “we have to win this game”. One game at a time. Not oh it’s ok, we can lose 6 and be good.
Do you think they’re going to go into a game thinking their going to lose? It’s okay to look at big picture and say we need to win AT LEAST this many but still also take things one game at a time lol

Back
Top Bottom