**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IF D'Lo is out, I think they should shift Reaves to point guard and start Lonnie to not disturb the bench rotation.

But I'm sure HiP will just start Schroder.

IF D'Lo is out, I think they should shift Reaves to point guard and start Lonnie to not disturb the bench rotation.

But I'm sure HiP will just start Schroder.
Might as well stagger LeBron and AD today and tomorrow. Instead, he’ll play both today and sit both out tomorrow.

Pretty much said it earlier. Resting DLo tonight for an extra game. To probably rest AD tomorrow.

Or they fully punt tomorrow and rest everybody.

looks like maybe they spotting dlo today's game
and see what happens in the west
and decide who to roll out tmrw

but also think its annoying that they're getting kind of cute w/ seeding lol

looks like maybe they spotting dlo today's game
and see what happens in the west
and decide who to roll out tmrw

but also think its annoying that they're getting kind of cute w/ seeding lol

They didn’t care 2 months ago. They don’t care now.

They made the trade and said “welp it’ll all fall into place regardless of what we do” and somehow were completely right.

They didn’t care 2 months ago. They don’t care now.

They made the trade and said “welp it’ll all fall into place regardless of what we do” and somehow were completely right.
i can see that too but eh idk
i been trying not to be so pessimistic but the team and front office sure make it hard :rofl:

i can see that too but eh idk
i been trying not to be so pessimistic but the team and front office sure make it hard :rofl:

If it makes you feel optimistic. View it this way. The Front Office thinks that they can win every game with the team they have, even if they give guys rest.

And LeBron being out weeks and not slipping in the standings confirmed that.

Makes it a very optimistic team.
Will they win a title? Who knows.
Will they make it out of the first round? Who knows.

But the FO believes in the team and have been proven right. That’s a good thing.

If Bron/AD go, against a tanking UTA, it shouldn't even be in doubt.

But crazier things have happened.

Get a look at Reaves on the ball with the starters, give Rui and Lonnie more minutes, get Bron/AD out of there in less than 30 minutes (hopefully).

Looks like Bamba could be back by the end of the week. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom