**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Coulda had 4 days off before a potential play in game.

Now it will be 5 games in 8 for the three injury prone players before play in.

Clippers 4 days off have all the energy.

We have none.

The defense is just horrible.

Just one of those bad nights. Might be time to move on.

Wearing these dudes down for no reason when they could've rested for Friday's game. :lol:
Uup

And if kings beat dubs. Then we coulda had 6th seed locked up with a victory over Suns and jazz.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they rest Ad and lebron vs Suns bc “too many games in few nights…”

Wearing these dudes down for no reason when they could've rested for Friday's game. :lol:

It's worth a shot. Going into the game, I thought we had a decent shot to steal one, especially without Paul George playing but If I knew they would look this horrible, I would have opted for skipping the game altogether.

It's worth a shot. Going into the game, I thought we had a decent shot to steal one, especially without Paul George playing but If I knew they would look this horrible, I would have opted for skipping the game altogether.
3 road games in 4 nights. End of a 5 game roadie. Landed at like 3am last night. I imagine you sleep about 20 mins on the 1.5 hour flight if lucky. Get to your own bed prob by 5am. Wake up at 1pm for a game in 5 hours. Bone bruise and torn ligament in your star players vs a team that had 4 days off.

It was a scheduled loss. I’m not even mad at the l. I’m mad that they wasted their energy on this game.

3 games in 4 days trash af lol

he shouldve sat if he didnt feel have any in the tank man

Yeah but if you think about it, last week it seemed like we had some good space between our games.

Just the way the season goes sometimes.

I didn't realize the Suns will be on a back to back when they play us.

Like I said, is what it is.

I'm not trying to get to high or low emotionally over these games any more.

Team played an OT game and probably didn't get home until like 3AM to just play a super fresh, motivated Clippers team. This was so easy to see.

It's always crazy to me how well the Clippers shoot against us. Last time he played them in January, they hit 11 threes in the first half and now we play them in April and they hit 11th threes in the first half. Can't make this stuff. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Im callin it. B2B losses and a coin toss at utah. 9th seed vs Dallas. We already know the outcome of that

Reactions: DLF
Yeah but if you think about it, last week it seemed like we had some good space between our games.

Just the way the season goes sometimes.

I didn't realize the Suns will be on a back to back when they play us.

Like I said, is what it is.

I'm not trying to get to high or low emotionally over these games any more.
suns game gonna be a nightmare :lol: what is that like 4 games in 6 days?

It's always crazy to me how well the Clippers shoot against us. Last time he played them in January, they hit 11 threes in the first half and now we play them in April and they hit 11th threes in the first half. Can't make this stuff. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Facts. I have watched a bunch a Clippers games and never seen them play like thus.

It's like they hit a switch when they play us.

Im with tupac003 tupac003 , i cant be emptionally invested in these games anymore. Seems like more effort is put into their runway outfits than the actual game
That’s the nba for you.

One reason why nfl is king is you know for sure the players will care more than the fans.

In an 82 game season, you know damn well these players coasting though games we are pulling our hairs for. Don’t do it.

Anyhow- this game was a scheduled loss. Just gotta win next two. Gotta pray Phoenix rests their players

Facts. I have watched a bunch a Clippers games and never seen them play like thus.

It's like they hit a switch when they play us.
They’re shooting 61% from the field and 55% from 3 . They’re just playing really really great. Any team would be losing this.

Back
Top Bottom