**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If it's anything such as a bad win this is it.

This team makes the most simple things complicated. Never seen a team with talent this dumb. Low energy, not playing smart. Every silly mistake you can think of they make it.

DqZmhX9WwAMRZuh.jpg

Honestly, I like what I just saw in the postgame interview between Lebron & DS w/ AD passing by. Lebron starts laughing and goes 'Yeah, AD messed this man's game winner up,' and AD turned back around and got in front of the mic, laughing, and said 'Yeah, I messed his game winner up, I definitely apologize. That was on me.'

I liked that.

DLo had an off night and I’m okay with it. Ham had the balls to keep him off the floor

The only problem is they don’t have the guys to make up the slack.

Not saying anything about DS or AR. Talking about having TBJ, Beas or Wenyen playing more minutes in the rotation when he deviated from the norm.

Team was garbage in the 4th and OT on offense. DS played well.
But having DLo out there even a bad shooting night, he’s still the best passer on the team.

Yessir. *insert fast & furious meme*

On to Memphis :pimp:
It’s going to be a tough series, but I think we take it. My opinion might’ve be different if Adams & Clarke were healthy, but I don’t think Memphis can matchup without them.

JJJ is a beast but we can get him in foul trouble.

Schroder is gonna be so important in the series because the rest of the guards cannot keep up with Ja and we're gonna play that drop defense to give Ja a runway.
Definitely losing game 1 and probably won't cover. Game 2 is the one they'll have to steal

Fantasy time:

With Rui and Reaves playing well the past 20 games and Beasley playing terribly and D’lo either hurt or in witness protection in big games,

Imagine this team with Kyrie Reaves Lebron rui AD Shoeder Brown Walker Bamba

You’d miss Vandy yes but since it’s a fantasy perhaps you trade 5 second rounders for him.

Unrealistic I know. Kyrie was never gonna be a laker bc of Tsai but still fun to think about

Back
Top Bottom