**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If they don’t have Ja. It’s a problem for them.

They are still good. But, if the Lakers are able to have a quality game. Matching it would be tough for the Grizzles.

tyus is a great back up bg
they play different with him at the helm more movement and hes had the highest ast/to ratio for like 2 years

wont be an easy cop out but that being said long as they committ to defense again like g1 i like our chances
a chance to go up 2-0 will be huge

Bane is gonna get worn down because he needs to score 20+ and he's the backup point guard since Ja is out.

Reaves gotta make him work on defense on top of that.

Last edited:
If I have to hear “tyus jones, best back up pg in the league” one more time I’m gonna…

Need to come out aggressive and fired up. Bron knows he doesn’t have the legs to extend this to 6-7 games if avoidable

I think there is an opportunity to bury Memphis if we can come out hot early. They're already questioning themselves, Ja is hobbled and we can break their will.

That said, I expect the Grizzlies to come out desperate, playing with their season on the line. We need to match their intensity.

Win tonight, take both in LA and rest another week hoping Sac/GS goes Triple OT in game 7.

If Sac sweeps, they get rest AND HC.

Need a classic Warriors chips down win to extend the series.
Eh.

More worried about our own team than counting my chips elsewhere.

All meaningless unless we win. Just win baby win. 7 games. 9 games. Whatever. Don’t matter

I anticipate a Laker win... but I think Dillon Brooks or Bane will end up doing something dirty, so hopefully no one gets injured.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a scrap tonight.

Back
Top Bottom