**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s all the ******** narratives bro. The discourse around AD is so broken it’s dumb af.

Like bruh the lakers would’ve been the worst defensive team in the league had this guy not straight up carried us. He barely got any votes for DPOY despite playing more minutes than the winner. He barely got any votes for the all defensive teams.

Lebron missed a month and this dude basically carried us to the playoffs. He was playing mvp level hoop in December before he missed a month.

Steph played 1 more game and won 1 more game and he made 2nd team all nba :lol:

He’s been DOMINATING the playoffs on some Hakeem/Duncan **** but it’s “Alternate Davis” and stupid **** like that. It’s all so dumb.

Ta loco….minutes restriction

04E10858-6284-4F14-9FEC-8EEC94C4B2DF.jpeg

AD for sure should have been All NBA 3rd team and 2nd team for all defense.

But the media narratives killed that. Yeah he missed games...but so did Bron.

None of that matter to them.

I do hope AD uses that as fuel tonight.

I think we can take it tonight but it's gonna be tough...

If it doesn't happen tonight, Friday becomes a must win.

What is Silver’s justification for every other day games? Not much to compete with as far as baseball and no football and noone really watches Hockey lol. Should be a mandatory 3 days between away travel games

So people can watch NBA games everyday.

Too be honest this really isn't anything new...we just care more because Bron is dealing with that foot.

What is Silver’s justification for every other day games? Not much to compete with as far as baseball and no football and noone really watches Hockey lol. Should be a mandatory 3 days between away travel games

The finals are set to start June 1st they got an entire round to finish up before then.

Imagine we had conley instead of D’lo.

D’lo is cool but he doesn’t command a team like we need him to when lebron sits. D’lo is an after thought

Imagine we had conley instead of D’lo.

D’lo is cool but he doesn’t command a team like we need him to when lebron sits. D’lo is an after thought
Conley would answer some issues that people would love, and present new issues for people to whine about.

We. Are. SOLID.

Reactions: DLF
I don't really know why Kerr went away from Looney starting. That was really their best game considering they were straight off a 7 gamer and the Lakers were rested. You know Looney is gonna get 20 boards, you know Jamychal isn't gonna get 15 and payton isn't gonna go 7-9 every night. But whatever

I don't really know why Kerr went away from Looney starting. That was really their best game considering they were straight off a 7 gamer and the Lakers were rested. You know Looney is gonna get 20 boards, you know Jamychal isn't gonna get 15 and payton isn't gonna go 7-9 every night. But whatever
trying to get ad out of the play and run 4v4 offense

hope we've got some sort of adjustment cuz they were getting crazy good shot quality with the gp2 pnr lol

Yea I get that. But in reality they lost by 5 points and played their most competitive game. I'm cool with him going away from it

Back
Top Bottom