**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The rest of the season is house money for me.

My satisfaction is in the 90 percentile. Extremely proud of this team. Will get a standing ovation from me if and likely Denver knocks us out.

Summer gonna be interesting. How much will Shroeder command? I think he’s priority number 1 and most we can offer him is around 2/12ish mill. (6 per from TPMLE).

Obviously resign D’lo Rui Reaves. Keep Vando. Pick up Bamba and Beasley options and look to trade their 20+ mill dollar salary on a wing/pf player with the 1st round pick if the right player is there.

When you a Laker, you a Laker 4 life

Mzo.gif

Smoking on that warriors pack until Tuesday and then we back at it against Denver. But enjoy the weekend Laker Fam, we deserve this ****! :pimp:

Their playoffs started in December after the bad start and AD went down. Had to compete every night.

Think you just mirror AD with Jokic's minutes (~40 mpg). Nuggets go small with Gordon/Green when Jokic sits, so perfect opportunity for Ham to use the beloved Bron/Rui frontline. :lol: :smh:

DLo is unintentional one of the funnier guys in the NBA. He’s just out there in his own world.

I wish I could find the play last night where he set a screen in a way that you would watch in an instructional video. Step by step. In almost slow mo.
And it was the least impactful screen someone could make.

Back
Top Bottom