**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In addition to the need for Bigs...

LA needs a two-way guard. DLo sucks. Schroder is made for the bench. He has no business starting or closing games.

Bron is winding down. Think 2014-16 Kob.

AD and AR need help

In addition to the need for Bigs...

LA needs a two-way guard. DLo sucks. Schroder is made for the bench. He has no business starting or closing games.

Bron is winding down. Think 2014-16 Kob.

AD and AR need help
Probably the most important note of this playoff run is AR and Rui proved to be big time playoff players. That's something to build on.

I’m old enough to have watched my favorite player of all time Magic Johnson play. So sit down son. LeBron won’t ever be a Laker to me. Good to see him running off the court though.

I'm old enough to have seen Magic play as well.

If you out on the uniform and win a title...you are a Laker.

But the immaturity of some folks is crazy.

I didn't care much for Lebron but we signed him so I had to support.

The name on the front of the jersey matted more then *** I felt about the name on the back.

And that won't ever change.

There's 4 players that are proven to be 16 game players that's Bron, AD, Rui and AR. Mismatch whatever they can go improve but we're done being contenders.

I’m old enough to have watched my favorite player of all time Magic Johnson play. So sit down son. LeBron won’t ever be a Laker to me. Good to see him running off the court though.

Won’t ever be a Laker to you? That’s crazy man. I don’t know where our team would be right now if Lebron didn’t come here. I don’t have to love him but I’ll always have respect for what he brought to this franchise.

kobe would slap the taste out your mouth for turning on the only franchise hes ever played for just cuz you have a weird hate obsession for a player the lakers signed

fake *** fan

This dude doesn't post at all as the Lakers fought back to make the playoffs or during the first two rounds and literally only shows up after we've lost and claims to be a lifelong Lakers fan. Go back to wherever you came from.

I'm old enough to have seen Magic play as well.

If you out on the uniform and win a title...you are a Laker.

But the immaturity of some folks is crazy.

I didn't care much for Lebron but we signed him so I had to support.

The name on the front of the jersey matted more then *** I felt about the name on the back.

And that won't ever change.

99.99% of the time I would agree with you. I even watched LeBron when he wasn’t a Laker. I never wanted him on our team. I was wanting a kawhi leonard and anthony Davis team. I don’t support LeBrons childish antics. He’s a horrible losers and an even worse winner. He throws his team mates under the bus non-stop. And never runs out of excuses why things aren’t his fault. If it wasn’t for the $$$ he brings in he wouldn’t be in LA. And finally we see the truth. He spent his prime in a weak east. All this talk if he could hang in the west, and now we know he wasn’t built for the big boy league out here.

So no disrespect, especially to old timers. But don’t think because I don’t support the faker that I don’t bleed purple and gold. My home is covered in Lakers swag. LeBron was just the breaking point for me.

DLo stanked it up Conference Finals. Got in his own head and threw himself out of the series. (Didn’t happen in the Grizzles or Warriors series. Bad games were followed by good games or at least had redeemable qualities in a bad game. Also a sign of bad coaching is that you gotta find ways in game to game plan to get him or anybody struggling that is a key piece of your offense back in it as much as possible).

Still the best course of action is Bron/AD/DLo/Reaves/Rui
(Which is easier to keep now with whatever money DLo cost himself. A S&T is dumb because you won’t get anything for him)

But DLo’s money that is coming off whatever deal he gets allows them to probably keep Bamba and Beasley’s deal to consolidate into one bench guys who fits better.

Catering to this dude never made any sense.

D'lo is the definition of a 82 game player, not a 16 game player. Just too inconsistent to rely on in big spots. He could get you 20 and make it look easy or he could literally be the worst player on the floor.

I wouldn't mind bringing him back but he's lost himself a lot of money during the playoffs.

Just win game 4.

Delay the inevitable 2 more days.

Someone is eventually going to come back down 3-0 in the nba playoffs. Probably won’t be this years Laker team, but you gotta start somewhere.

DLo stanked it up Conference Finals. Got in his own head and threw himself out of the series. (Didn’t happen in the Grizzles or Warriors series. Bad games were followed by good games or at least had redeemable qualities. Also a sign of bad coaching is that you gotta find ways in game to game plan to get him back in it as much as possible).

Still the best course of action is Bron/AD/DLo/Reaves/Rui
(Which is easier to keep now with whatever money DLo cost himself. A S&T is dumb because you won’t get anything for him)

But DLo’s money that is coming off whatever deal he gets allows them to probably keep Bamba and Beasley’s deal to consolidate into one bench guys who fits better.

More likely be ends up in Taiwan than back in a Laker uniform.

Disappointing end to the season. Gotta tip my hat to Denver, they outplayed and out coached us, no excuses coming from me. Congrats to Denver and I wish them well.

I really liked how we fought after the trade deadline and I think we've found some foundational pieces for the future.

More likely be ends up in Taiwan than back in a Laker uniform.

It’s probably a good bank that if they let him walk. Or take what they can in a S&T (which you know isn’t going to be anything). They are a very similar team to the pre-deadline 2022-23 Lakers for 23-24.

Catering to this dude never made any sense.

Yup. We all hoped for the best from him but Lakers have taken chances on him 2x now and he’s **** the bed every time. Nets, Warriors, and Wolves saw enough from him that they soured on him quickly. Hopefully, his pitiful performance this series and for most of all his playoff experiences is enough for Essential to see the light but I doubt it.

Season over. Salute to the Nuggets.
Damn Dlo :smh:

It sucks to lose with both bron and ad playing. All you can do is tip your cap.

What really sucks is bron was playing like a top 5 player before the injury. Post injury he wasn’t close to that. Sucks but it is what it is.

Season over. Salute to the Nuggets.
Damn Dlo :smh:

It sucks to lose with both bron and ad playing. All you can do is tip your cap.

What really sucks is bron was playing like a top 5 player before the injury. Post injury he wasn’t close to that. Sucks but it is what it is.
My dawg was on a foot that needs surgery at 38 and had to guard both joker and Murray man lol

Back
Top Bottom