**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers offering AR 4yr/50 mil, but DLo getting 3yr/75 mill is wild me. Think he’s worth that? Have to choose wisely who you want going forward, only so much cap space
There is a max number the Lakers can offer, BUT they also have the ability to match what other teams with cap space can offer.

The 3/$75 mil D Lo post is clearly from some Twitter person giving their opinion of what they’d offer him.

Can already tell it’s going to be a long offseason 😂

D’Lo ceiling is basically a less reliable Lou Williams at this point of his career. There is no more upside. Do we really gotta pay him 3/$75?!! 😭

Kyrie comes. We keep Rui, Austin, Walker, and Vando.

Sign two big centers and another three and D guy. And two shooters.

D’Lo ceiling is basically a less reliable Lou Williams at this point of his career. There is no more upside. Do we really gotta pay him 3/$75?!! 😭

That's a random number.

Honestly we don't know what he wants but I would assume it would be 4 year north of 20 mil.

I'd do a 3 year deal with a team option for the 3rd year.

That's a random number.

Honestly we don't know what he wants but I would assume it would be 4 year north of 20 mil.

I'd do a 3 year deal with a team option for the 3rd year.
Get Kyrie. Signing resigning someone who has been useless in the moments we need him is pointlless

Kyrie comes. We keep Rui, Austin, Walker, and Vando.

Sign two big centers and another three and D guy. And two shooters.

Can’t.

If Kyrie comes. Here is your roster (best case)

Kyrie
LeBron
AD
AR
Christie
Vando
$5mil exception player
17th pick
2nd round pick
Vet minimums

(My guess is the 17th pick would be in Dallas though)

Last edited:
Here is the quick breakdown. Kyrie at a max

IMG_2680.jpeg

Put me in the boat of 2 max contracts + others instead of 3 max surrounded by vet minimums /rookies, so I’m out on Kyrie
Bigs: Porzingus or Naz Reid. Trey Lyles/Mo Wagner for a more budget pick
Wings: Struss, Jalen McDaniels, Herb Jones, grant Williams

Wouldn’t mind seeing any of them as Lakers

Back
Top Bottom