**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t get this part:

47D9E3C3-97C3-4022-AF69-EDDB6D98479C.jpeg

Regardless of what Reaves gets, his cap hit next year is 12 mill or so period. Even if team gives him a deal structured as 11,12,36,36. For lakers cap hit counts as 11-12…while for other team it counts as average of total money divided by years (25 mill).

If so, then the above mentioned item is as good as it gets and lakers will choose this path 99/100 times.

Ad
Lebron
AR
Rui
D’lo
Vando
12.2 ntpmle
4.5 biannual
Vet min x 6

I don’t get this part:

47D9E3C3-97C3-4022-AF69-EDDB6D98479C.jpeg

Regardless of what Reaves gets, his cap hit next year is 12 mill or so period. Even if team gives him a deal structured as 11,12,36,36. For lakers cap hit counts as 11-12…while for other team it counts as average of total money divided by years (25 mill).

If so, then the above mentioned item is as good as it gets and lakers will choose this path 99/100 times.

Ad
Lebron
AR
Rui
D’lo
Vando
12.2 ntpmle
4.5 biannual
Vet min x 6
Seems plausible enough, but I think I'd like to keep Christie and #17 (total would be ~$5M). The vet minimums would be like bottom of the barrel guys that have like less than four years experience which would be scary.

Definitely impressed he played.
We needed him and he showed toughness and passion

But did he have to shoot all those threes? Look at the volume and percentage in the playoffs. He has high IQ that’s why I’m surprised he kept taking low percentage shots for him

Lol...

We all loved and supported Kobe and he Aldo took some VERY poor shots.

We lived and died with it.

Is what it is. But a lot of people just won't support Lebron because of who he is which makes zero sense to me.

We need someone to make a list of all the klutch clients who are free agents.

We will choose 2-3 of them lol

Edit:

Troy brown
Jta
Tristan thompson
Trey lyles
John wall

We will prob sign wall, brown and Thompson

Last edited:
Definitely impressed he played.
We needed him and he showed toughness and passion

But did he have to shoot all those threes? Look at the volume and percentage in the playoffs. He has high IQ that’s why I’m surprised he kept taking low percentage shots for him

The only other option was spamming Reaves and idk I’d rather trust the top 5 player of all time over the undrafted guy.

AD is a big that can’t really create a good shot for himself. D’Lo wet the bed. Who else was going to shoot?

Also, we we were never going to win a title if Lebron didn’t break out of his shooting slump. I get why he kept shooting em. I’m hoping the foot just ****ed up his form up.

Im not opposed to aquiring any all star player if we can resign Rui and AR. Im ok losing beasly, vando, dlo, and bamba
Youd also lose 17th pick

Oh and said superstar would have to take a huge paycut so it’s not even worth talking about bc it ain’t gonna happen.

Beasley Vando D’lo are players you need in regular season to keep you afloat in seeding in regular season and also allows you to load manage lebron and ad. Can’t lose sight of that. This year was anomaly. Home court matters. Easier path to finals matter. Etc etc

With a year under his belt

Everyone minus lebron and ad never had a truly playoff run
The Denver run wasn't inspiring at all. Showed flashes in the 2 rounds before but still not great. Probably could've lived with an efficient 15 ppg against the nuggets but next season he's gonna need to be even better as Bron continues to age. His exit interview was a joke too

Reactions: DLF
The Denver run wasn't inspiring at all. Showed flashes in the 2 rounds before but still not great. Probably could've lived with an efficient 15 ppg against the nuggets but next season he's gonna need to be even better as Bron continues to age. His exit interview was a joke too

He's played 27 playoff games:

14/3/5 on 39/33/78 while being a defensive liability. It just is who he is. Not going to let a couple of 3 minute bursts and one truly great game overshadow what he is as a player.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom