**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

somewhere in between....

IMO, the thing that separates AR from a standard "other" or glue guy is.....

HE IS NOT AFRAID OF THE BRIGHT LIGHTS/BIG MOMENT
(how many times we seen "stars" or "elite" guys come here and fold under the bright lights?)

he thrives in big games/moments.

That's usually a quality of a superstar, but my boy got it.

He don't need to be a 20ppg scorer, all star

he's already a STAR IN HIS ROLE (he actually be dominating his role)
Lakers have been fortunate to have some all time great role players who excel in big moments… Fish, Big Shot Rob Horry, Coop, B Scott, etc

I’m a fan of Austin but also have realistic expectations… all-star? Eh can’t go there. Not with guys like Jamal Murray who are legit #2 options not having made it yet. Only way the Lakers get 3 all stars is if they’re having an incredible first half of the season, so hopefully you all are correct.

I know Dame is gone, but who is AR making it over.

Curry, Booker, SGA, Luka, Edwards, Fox

That’s 6 guards that are guaranteed to make it and all 6 are on a different tier than AR.

I know Dame is gone, but who is AR making it over.

Curry, Booker, SGA, Luka, Edwards, Fox

That’s 6 guards that are guaranteed to make it and all 6 are on a different tier than AR.
Murray, Kyrie, Beal, and although I don’t think he’ll make it I do believe Ant Simon will have a huge year in Portland also.

Please dear sweet baby Jesus, let this be symbolic of our season, this focus on around the rim play on both offense & defense.

Everybody on Laker dies on screens, save us Max Christie

Bron + DLo out for Rui and Gabe Vincent at 6 minute mark. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 somewhere punching air
Hayes is marinating.

Can't show the 2-Big card so soon.

Let Ham and the 1-Big-4-Wing lineup get blown out first before HIP realizes you gotta go Big against these guys.

I am grinning from ear to ear watching DEN do much of the same against LAL right now

Reddish getting run over Max Christie. secondary unit currently:
PG: Gabe Vincent
SG: DLo
SF: Cam reddish
PF: Rui
C: Jaxson Hayes
Ham had us fooled talmbout going big

Back
Top Bottom